Options

Membership Upgrade Question

KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
If anyone here has experise on the VIP memberships, I would appreciate if you could inform me about something.

I know that being a VIP get you exclusive storylines, and those storylines yield rewards.

I was taking a look at the VIP Membership Overview thread and saw that, the greater your membership, the greater the rewards.

What I mean:

If you complete a VIP storyline as a GOLD member then you usually get a dress, shoes and a hair/accerssory.  But if you are, say, a Bronze member.....you only get the dress.

Here lies my question:

If I've had a BRONZE membership for a while, and i decided to end that and upgrade to a GOLD membership......would i be able to get the complete outfits for the previous VIP rewards?

Or would i still just have the one item from each outfit i got via the Bronze membership, with no way of obtaining the others pieces to complete each outfit?

Debating on whether to go GOLD or not.  If i can get the other pieces ive missed then i will do that ASAP.

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited May 2018
    If you upgrade your VIP status bronze to gold or in the future you will acquire all three prizes But you can’t go back and change the past your gold membership is not retroactive.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Thanks KoKo! 

That solves this question.  Which, looking back, was probably a silly one of me to ask... but that's what happens when you're playing KKH well into the night and pondering VIP status when I should have been sleeping lol

Looks like I'm going Gold!  
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Great. You'll love it. I'm closing this now. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.