Options

My partner won't propose!

IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
Hi,
My partner (NPC) and I's relationship score is currently 10911/12000. He does all the usual things like occasionally paying for dates and the odd outfit gift. We are currently also 81% into the Lovers 7 achievement. The last guy my character was with we made it all the way to the max without him proposing, he just wanted kids. 

I have already broken up with anyone my doll has gone on a date with and I have checked every date location and I don't have a date with anyone started. 

I'm just wondering when is the points level for him to propose? 

Answers

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    well if nothing earlier, I've heard that they generally propose about the time you have a natural baby, that was 12000 pts, I don't know if it's changed. But here is some info from FAQs that might help.

it says: There are several stages to each level of a relationship. To clarify, this is the first step of the proposal ladder. You'll go through several stages of the relationship before the partner proposes for example:
    1) Getting serious
    2) The I love you's
    3) Soul Mates
    4) Proposal
    These triggers are present upon reaching each max of the relationship meter. A pink dialogue message will become present over your partner when a trigger has been reached and a new stage is about to begin.
    As long as you do not decline the advances, you will move on to the proposal on time. However, if you do decline, the proposal will be significantly delayed as your partner does not like rejection so will be hesitant to offer again. This does not mean you cannot get married, however. You will just have to continue dating over and over until your partner has gained enough confidence to ask again.

Sometimes, in the game as in RL, you can't hurry love. Keep dating and welcome to the Forum.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    Thanks for the reply! I will keep dating and see how it goes. Lol I can't believe my game dating life is matching my IRL dating life.