Options

✭✭KK:H WeekDay Event 6/11/18 Wish We had a Clue but Gnome -body Gnows

124Next

Comments

• Options
    YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    My favorite thing about SYS events is finishing and submitting a universal language look! B) This is my first attempt and I love how horrible it is. Hope it brings someone else luck!

iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I get wins with absolute basic nothing looks. I put on a dress the game pops me into the pants with the scoop neck newborn doll shirt. Still wins. Wacky looks, still win.. I am pretty much torn about not submitting anymore, and just voting. But I do like to try anonymous random looks. these are just sooooooooo much fun.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    People probably vote for the basic looks because they figure you don't have anything, and they probably vote for the crazy looks because you made them laugh. Lose/lose situation lol. I don't submit any looks once I'm done but I'll pop in and vote. At that point I usually go for the basic looking ones in case they need some extra points to finish.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Xan has been at like ~150 for the entire day, I'm so annoyed. I do both my games at the same time, and collect the results at the same time too but only Xan doesn't get anything. She's been just earning 5 points every 4 hours, then I just submitted her look again and she didn't even get the 5 points. What's wrong?!?!
    PM to add
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm excited for the weekend! Girls can get new hairstyles with layers and guys can get outfits that are sleek and shiny.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Boom there it is.
    <3 ty ty ty
    hmmm layered hair styleS as in more than one? And sleek shiny outfits for guys. Thank you GluGoddess. I love hair styles. ;) Oh, no mention of clothes....could one of those styles be Godiva?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    In love with this dress!! Haven’t gotten something good in a while from the throwback boxes!! 😍😍😍😍 
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Xan has been at like ~150 for the entire day, I'm so annoyed. I do both my games at the same time, and collect the results at the same time too but only Xan doesn't get anything. She's been just earning 5 points every 4 hours, then I just submitted her look again and she didn't even get the 5 points. What's wrong?!?!

Did you bring this up yesterday? Or was it another? @KalindaKing said the team was looking into something posted here in the thread. I'll run back...

Found them:

Oh gosh I have such a weird glitch on my game. I've gotten my results not too long ago but my game isn't allowing me to resubmit my doll's look. It's like literally forcing me to pay 20 kstars just to get my immediate results. I'm not gonna do that because I've never ever did that before when I'd be participating for the SYS events in particular. I've exited outta my game and then I reopened it but yet again it's still the same effing way. Is anybody else experiencing this weird glitch or it is only me? :worried: I dunno if I'm gonna complete this event and I was actually up to the last throwback box.

@Carol Davida I'll ask the team to check on the Show Your Style event.

Sorry you're experiencing this too. I thought it sounded familiar. You two are the only two I've seen...

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Ohh pleas be a melmin the giraffe dress and Alex the lion suit for the guys 😆 since this update is animals lol ihh and the hees should be hoofs and e guys shoes paws I think it sounds cute and fabulous but I'm mainly hoping for another blue or purple dress with shiny sparkles 😍
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2018
    My boxes :smile:

I'm glad that I've won kstars. The necklace is kinda meh. I would've preferred those double-spaced buns though. The dress is sorta meh and the top is OK I guess.

ETA: oh snap dang I've just realized that my pics arent even in order lol

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    While I’m happy to see y’all showing off your awesome TB box picks, I am also so jealous!
    I feel like it’s been at least a year since Dixie has had a TB box. While I do get the 20GC box instead of a TB box, that’s far from an equal prize. Heck it’s rare Glu sells us anything for a “mere” 20gc.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I hear you @HollySisk ! I had to look it up, last time Glu added items it was October 2017...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Oh I feel your pain @Naimonster ! James hasn’t had a Luxe goal in well over a year. I just can’t keep up with all the gigs AND participate in weekday and weekend events. I admire your efforts to get through Jax’s gigs. I wish that gigs would disappear after a certain amount of time (maybe 6 months?) or that we would have a way to drop a gig.
    I feel like Glu should program Maria to be called regardless of the amount of goals you have.
    If you don’t care about dropping your fan number or you have already maxed out the 150 gigs in a row achievements, just get them start and let them finish with 1 Star (bonus star). Or I heard if you finish with 3-Star, you don’t lose fans?!
    I've done this in the past but I dont want to do it again cuz I feel like I dont understand some storylines after that.
    Maybe it shouldn't dissapear but just reduce to a 3h gig. I haven't played in years, so I had 30 gigs in a row... 2 weeks later and there are still 18 left...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    @HollySisk @LindaVB I keep asking the team to release more items in Throwback boxes and it's on their list! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Aw thank you @KalindaKing !! Keeping our fingers crossed!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Here are my TB boxes this week:

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    @Naimonster @Carol Davida Just checking in on your Show Your Style event. How's it going today? There was a minor issue with our servers yesterday that may have affected your games, but if you have a strong internet connection, then it should work now.
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @KalindaKing it worked well today and I'm done, thanks!
    PM to add
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    One of my favorite things about weekday events is that our dolls have more varied looks

@haftime Dixie @judithkkh @KaylaJ

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I got some generic shoes in my first tb and then this GORGEOUS dress in my second!! Have been drooling over it anytime I saw someone on the forum wear it so I'm so happy!

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here was Everly's look that won almost every round (the cherry blossom petals also fell around her). So glad I'm done with the event and change up her look again!

My black box had kash. In my gold box I won this little heart purse. It's not an essential piece, but it's cute and I like it much better than the more recent heart purse we got which is much bigger.

In my first throwback I got this dress (Korkov's), which is not very exciting. It's neither a statement piece nor one for everyday, so I don't see Everly wearing it much (she has other day dresses I prefer if the occasion calls for one!).

Here she is wearing it for a business meeting in Toronto (ooh, is she headed to the Glu offices? Will we soon see an Everly Rook game?! oh, probably not, she'd wear something more interesting to a meeting like that!)

My consolation in picking a less exciting first TB is that I was going to be able to open a second! Hopes were high for the second box, but then:

I really like green, but I'm just not really feeling this top. I don't have the green high-waist pants that it was paired with in the original event, and found that there isn't much in Everly's closet that it works with. In the end, she threw on some jeans and called it a day:

Still, I am very grateful to have the opportunity to win TB items, and I liked this event this week. It was a nice change to have a kash item to style, and not getting the chance to earn gems gave me a chance to keep up with my businesses in a relaxed way.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    1 minute left to submit your last look dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @KalindaKing thanks for asking. I was able to complete the event since yesterday.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    HollySisk said:

One of my favorite things about weekday events is that our dolls have more varied looks

@haftime Dixie @judithkkh @KaylaJ

I love everyone's looks! I finally got that body suit and then realized omg, it's actually kinda tough to design around! I can't wait to get the long braid that went with that weekend. I also got a beige/doll skin colored shirt that I NEVER figured out how to make it work.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    One of my favorite things about weekday events is that our dolls have more varied looks @haftime Dixie @judithkkh @KaylaJ
    Love this! Thank you @HollySisk, always a pleasure to hang out with such wonderful girls 🧡