Options

KK:H Weekend Event 6/15/18 Hairs to a Fabulous Weekend

124Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:

klena said:

You'll want to look like Kim when we celebrate the Kimiversary! Here's the SMC you can get tomorrow:

Sorry @LindaVB I hit buy as soon as I saw this SMC & didn’t take a screenshot.
    Been after this one cause I love the hairstyle although its pricier. The dress is nice, love the high ponytail but the lashes with the eyeshadow is terrible imho. Wish Glu would stop posting what it could look like instead of how it actually look like.
    Totally agree!! Posters and banners look amazing and sometimes very different from in game stuff!

PLUS! SNEAKY GLU!!!! agreed @Angeline & Jon

Thanks for letting me know, gorgeous! @Zzzelena @MerQween

@kokokokonut You mean other event items? I never had a problem with current event items. I always get all of them on my first palette! And I always get luxe goals. Sometimes more than once a day. But I've read people talking about it!

Amelia, I went back and looked, but I don’t see what you're refering to. It helps a lot to quote if you are not more specific. Sorry.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    i love this updates last weekend event the blue dress I'm obsessed with the lace and blue is my favourite colour which I'm happy about I love the event so much also candy got her hair dyed to maroon a dew days ago 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Thank you all for posting the pic of the SMC, you guys are the best!

I did not buy everything from my list, but did buy the yellow dress, the red-silver dress, the handheld puppy and bought the Prague bar and fully furnished it so I would get max payout. The rest I spent on opening some boxes of the Fashion Royalty Kollection.

Here is my pallette, in case someone needs it to snif out a pattern

ETA I went back and forth a few times, but decided I should get one more gift for my birthday so I got the SMC!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    ... HAPPY SATURDAY DOLLS what is everyone doing this weekend? It's supposed to be warm today, might be my first day in the pool. fingers crossed. Father's Day is tomorrow, so I'm making pancakes and bacon for breakfast and will spend the day pampering SugarB. I used to run a Fathers Day Bake Sale for the church and that was really rewarding, but now it's just all about Baba's Dad. I never know what to get him. What do you get the fathers in your life?
    Happy Saturday to you, too @kokokokonut! Did you get to use the pool? I had the morning to myself so I went for a run and enjoyed a Nice frappuccino in the sun! After that I did groceries for fathers Day: my husband will get breakfast in bed and arts and crafts the twins made. Also I got him a new wallet and a pair of jeans. For dinner I’m making his favorite meal: lasagna. My parents and my brother and his family are joining us too for dinner.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Aww that sounds great. Last year Fathers Day was the 18th, Vats birthday. So I made pancakes and bacon for SugarB and Baba, and made the pancakes in Vats name for his birthday. This year, I'm again making pancakes and bacon for breakfast, for presents I got him a couple. one is a gadget for his guitars, the next a sleep machine. the White noise things. But you see, it's not just the device It means a whole new bedtime routine. Instead of falling asleep while Jimmy Fallon and Seth Meyers do their thing......I'm willing to give up my broadcast fix so he can have a calm, peaceful more substantial night's sleep. He works, so his energy level is more important than mine. I really hope he likes it. Then we're bringing in dinner, inviting baba's gf, carrot cake for desert, and I plunge full speed ahead into planning his birthday. He's taking off the week after his birthday, and taking his birthday off....so a nice Staycation while my backyard transforms into a secluded oasis. Maybe we'll take off for a few days, but Baba's not able to take off from work, and that's that.
    I guess pancakes and bacon is a Fathers' Day staple. Who else is preparing a morning feast tomorrow?

Oh, no pool today, but they powerwashed the deck and patio, and pool deck....I think tomorrow might be a little pool time...if not certainly Monday. I'll bring out my tub tablet and take pics and stuff. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend event and excited for the upcoming 9.1 drop! I just noticed the weirdest thing in my game and was wondering if I’m crazy or if it’s just my game. I couldn’t find any K-Stars on my Special Boxes! Did anyone get them? All I have is items and energy and cash! I LOVE getting K-Stars back as it makes the VIP a little more exciting and thrifty! 
    I noticed this as well. All palettes I've seen from this weekend event don't have any kstar prize in it. All is there are cash, energy and some items. Probably it's a bug? Hopefully they will fix this 🙏
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Breakfast is for two tomorrow and then hubby gets to install a new garbage disposal. FUN! No prezzies from the pups except maybe kisses. Speaking of, back on Mother's Day my husband's uncle got me a card and giftcard for being a "dog mom". Made me laugh.

Later my in-laws are coming over and we're gonna grill up some steaks and veggies and that will be the extent of my Father's Day. I'll call my own dad at some point. 5 min in and he'll hand the phone off to my mom, mark my words.
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    @LindaVB the short hairstyle in your dp, when did that come out I’ve never seen it and I loveee it!
  • Options
    @MerQween that is my K&K (Kendall & Kylie) doll posing alongside my KKH doll and that hairstyle is currently only available on the K&K game. But who knows, maybe Glu incorporates this hairstyle in KKH one day, they have done that with a lot of other hairstyles.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Happy Fathers' Day Dolls. Threads up. But tbh, all I can do is dream about the Kimiversary. Hey, has Maria been calling less since the VIP started? I'm still furnishing the Bel Air home. I love that place.
    Anyone on the fence about any purchases? Tell us because I'm sure the rest of the dolls and I would be more than happy to help convince you. Did anyone buy a new hair color this weekend? I love the versatility of different shades and colors, but 90% of the time...the girls are blonde. lol. What about you? Change hair a lot or keep to one basic color. And is it your real color? (trying to take my mind off the pound of bacon and mountain of pancakes I'll be making in a few hours. I hope he likes his gifts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I was a bit disappointed that Maria called me once this whole weekend with a luxe goal. But then I opened my free gift box (which I got because of that one luxe goal) with absolutely zero expectations of anything good.
    And then... 

I guess you could say my mood has been lifted! ^^
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm confused by the end of the weekend storyline. After my doll gets to the outside of LAX airport, there's someone who mentions the snake being seen at the Tavrn. But I when I go there, there's nothing.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier same... I thought you had to put on the snake thats in your wardrobe, but nothing happened... 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    UGH THIS BUMMER HAPPENED TO ME 😭
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited June 2018
    The weekend quest was a 2-part story and you can find out what happens next during the June 29 weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    That sounds interesting can't wait to find out 😍
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I really liked the wavy/curly hair and the dress but sadly i got the necklace :(
    And what hurt the most is that the hair was on the box next to it :'(:'(:'(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020