Options

KK:H Weekday Event - 6/18/18 - Something to keep us busy as we wait for "It"

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited June 2018 in KKH General Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B7g0IKT6L0
There was a loud and thunderous Tick Tock, sounding more like an elephant in tap shoes slowly trudging down a tile hallway than a clock......

But if you listen closely, you'll also hear the softer sounds of a lesser kind of still wonderful

thing happening, but then there is this universal gobbledy gook with the vrang tang

*Your moderita will return to the full upright position after she has prepared breakfast for the fam.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Your openings are always amazing. I'm very excited about this day because Mother's Day is always hyped and the Father's Day not really. However I got my dad a great present and organizing him a great party. I'll be singing for all the fathers on Earth while waiting for the spoilers. 
    HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to every man of the world
  • Options
    Aww, that is so sweet. You're right, everyone makes a big fuss over Moms, but Dads deserve a little love and spoiling too. ;) That's my cue.........I'll get everything ready then wait to hear stirring. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Love the opener KoKo!

I won't be celebrating Father's day today since I'm soo busy with final exams and my father really doesn't care haha!

I will probably take him out to lunch somewhere and spend some quality time, he always appreciates that. 

Soo in the meanwhile I'll just be waiting here for Kalinda to show up with the spoilers! Here are some puppy's to lure her.. 

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Happy Father's Day! We're having a Reality event this week!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    That's great
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love your opening, as always, @kokokokonut!
    So sorry I’m late to the party but I celebrated Fathers Day and my birthday today so it was really hectic! My dad came to dinner, as did my brother and his family so I made them lasagna and spaghetti, they all love that!
    I already looked up cute spoiler-begging kitty gifs, but our Goddess already spoiled us!! Yay for Reality events!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I already got to the top spot for reality shows, maybe I'll go for achievements. I wish there were more reality locations with achievement levels that have more rooms, so I don't only have homes with only 1 or 2 rooms for guests.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Yass reality midweek 😍 thank you so much now the update waiting game 😆
  • Options
    Yay, the event started and there is actually a SMC that I don't own yet :D
    I will pass on this one though as the hair from past weekend's SMC is very similar.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Just putting this in here incase he pops in.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    LindaVB said:

Yay, the event started and there is actually a SMC that I don't own yet :D
    I will pass on this one though as the hair from past weekend's SMC is very similar.

Didn’t get the SMC flash up on my game, so looked it up on your thread & I actually own this one. One if my all time favourite. The top & skirt are so versatile & the hairstyle looks better than last weekend’s imo. Only thing I would change is make the hair colourable but I also think its the best permanent blonde colour as well.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Happy birthday Vats
    My wishes for you : Health, Success and GLU restore your game
  • Options
    Happy birthday @Vats wherever you are. Still keeping my🤞that a miracle might happen & you get your game back💖

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Can you only buy SMC? Or can you ever "deserve" or win it :)?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    I love the outfit in the SMC. And with 2 separate pieces, that top can be worn with a lot of diffferent pants and skirts. I love separate dressing. Hey, It's Anniversary Week kinda........Oh, I hope we get a star sale. Let's all wish together. 3 wishes....... Vats Back, Star Sale and ........what should the third wish be? Update this morning? My gut says no. Convenience would be tomorrow, but Murphy's Law of the unfortunate dictates the update will hit Wednesday while I'm out. lol.
    Hope everyone's Fathers Day was good. SugarB was happy with his gifts, he is intrigued by the sleep machine. All these different sounds to lull him into a peaceful night's sleep. Now we just have to come up with new ideas for his birthday next month.
    How is everyone this bright sunny Monday?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @yezx you don't earn or win the Shop My Closet offers. They are only offered for sale. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    My dear sweet @Vats. I wish you a very happy birthday, may it be filled with love and be shared with your family and friends!

We all miss you over here, we miss your presence, your wit, your fashion sense, we miss it all, but mostly we miss you.

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    yezx said:

Can you only buy SMC? Or can you ever "deserve" or win it :)?

@yezx you can only get a SMC by buying it with real money.

ETA: sorry I just saw that @kokokokonut already answered you!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Happy birthday Vats! Hope you get back here! Wishing you love, happiness and health!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Woohoo I just passed the #11 spot on top shows! I love when it rains k-stars
  • Options
    My first 2 black boxes.
    First box - odds against me but managed to pick the 25 kstars.
    Second box - odds on my side (only 2 kash) but I somehow managed to pick the kash.😂

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I truly miss @Vats
    I wish he would pop in to visit us. The Forum isn’t the same without him.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kkhliliamkkhliliam Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Hi guys! :) 
    I have questions
    How many kstars are you guus getting in a day watching videos because i use to get 20 but now im only getting 5, HELP please!
    Does this happen to anyone else?
  • Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    kkhliliam said:
    Hi guys! :) 
    I have questions
    How many kstars are you guus getting in a day watching videos because i use to get 20 but now im only getting 5, HELP please!
    Does this happen to anyone else?
    I’m a super newbie - but I think I’m only able to get 4 a day watching videos. Getting K-Stars is literally the most frustrating thing about this game for me, because they are so necessary for everything!
  • Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    So I have a question about these reality events - I noticed that the last time we had one, every time I filmed a show the number of stars I needed to have to start with a bonus went up. It’s to the point now that I never get a bonus on any gigs anymore (even outside reality shows) because the number I’m shooting for is so insanely out of reach. It stays out of reach even if I purchase clothes and hair, and furnish an entire apartment. Is this normal? Because that totally sucks. 
  • Options
    @kkhliliam as far as I’m aware, once you buy a pack of kstars, no matter how big or small, your videos per day unfortunately go down to 5.

@kristiazd, the bonus star or heart to start the gig depends on your xp. As you level up & get more experience points, the requirement for the bonus start goes up.

Hope this helps.😊
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Got energy for my gold box which helps towards finishing the event.
    Even better, I managed to pass Willow & got extra kstars. My TB box is this gorgeous pair of earrings in diamonds & emerald.😊

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Congrats @klena on passing Willow's show!! Oh those earrings are gorgeous <3
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Good morning Dolls! @klena I love those earrings, and Congratulations on beating Willow’s Show. rewards like that are great.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I just opened my game and I have reduced points 😍 what a great morning to play kkh 😃 also update vibes 😍