Options

What do I do?

KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Obviously considering the lack of safe storage I'm terrified of choosing wrong even though it seems to be asking me about the same game, what should I do and why did this show up?
Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
let me know and i'll approve quicker!
IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The levels both look the same, is level 71 right? It looks like a hiccup, your game saved to the cloud, but the game device save could have been a nanosecond off. I would take the newer save. In the past however I have seen more details in the saves. Like energy, cash, stars....I don't know what 15% means. Unless it means you are 15% done with that level.... I think you're safe either way.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I would also take the newer save. Sorry if the pop-up was confusing!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thank you! I chose newest and everything seems fine, even did the update 😊
    IOS

• Options
    Yay. So glad to hear it. ( I think all iOS players should also do the iTunes back up each week. I try to do it after each weekend event, when I've collected my prizes. It's more involved, you connect and save on your computer harddrive, but an added level of protection.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Yay. So glad to hear it. ( I think all iOS players should also do the iTunes back up each week. I try to do it after each weekend event, when I've collected my prizes. It's more involved, you connect and save on your computer harddrive, but an added level of protection.)

Just to make super duper sure, what do you do when you connect to Itunes? I should def get into the habit of that.
    IOS

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Ok on iOS you can go to back up settings and back up to the cloud manually with a Back up Now button (I’m iPad)

but to do an iTunes back up, you need your computer, your device and your charging chord. Connect your device to your computer and on your computer open up iTunes I’m not near my laptop now so I can’t tell you exactly where it is but those of the first steps and there’s a tab or something to click in iTunes that says backup or restore , you want to back up and that will save a copy of everything you tell it to In iTunes (I think it saves on your hard drive, it’s early i’m Fuzzy). That is your 2nd, more time consuming method of protection. Did that help or should I go boot up my laptop for you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary