Options

KK:H WeekDay Event 6/25/18 6 Months's to Christmas, Ho Ho Ho

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Here's my tb box, I got this white top. There were some much better things in my palette, but oh well.. I like the top, too! Also, big news! I hit the number one on couples list for the first time EVAAA!! Though, I was a bit disappointed that I only got the 2 Kstars for it. I knew they changed the top prize, but since I've never reached it before, deep down I was hoping for the original prize. Again, oh well! Glad I finally reached the top.

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I got energy in my first box, I'm not entirely sure I remember in my 2nd box, and then necklaces in both the 3rd & TB box! The black box necklace is from an event but has no symbol by it (VIP maybe?) and is like 3 in one. The TB necklace is also 3 and one, but is from a Kendall event and looks like it has a crocodile tooth on it.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I played one of the limited time Kollections, which scored me 80k - and I’ve been determined to make it all the way through to the 4th box this week and have been dating like CRAZY. But today, the extra 20% energy stops popping up? What gives, GLU?!? I’m 100 points away with 5hrs left and pretty upset. 😟
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Got some generic ill fitting pair of black shoes in my tb box. I'm glad lately glu has been stepping up their shoe game and giving us a wider variety of shoe options--there really are too many black generic heels. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Thank you 8lb 5oz baby jesus - the 20% boost came back in the last hour and I hustled for extra energy between NY and LA since I have a car. I finally finished an event and got a TB box! Love the dress I got - super cute. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    i Love that dress. Congratulations.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    How do y’all manage to get through all the boxes? Even if I do the events all day (like dating for this one) I can only ever get up to the third box.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I like to save the event gigs till I have a few items, so the bonus is better. ,and just keep tapping. Do you buy GiftBoxes? That helps. Do you do the tealit7 shows at bel air or Calabasas: 4 guests you get one or 2 event points each for them, and 18 or 19 energy to finish. Good luck, and Welcome.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Zzzelena said:

Here's my tb box, I got this white top. There were some much better things in my palette, but oh well.. I like the top, too! Also, big news! I hit the number one on couples list for the first time EVAAA!! Though, I was a bit disappointed that I only got the 2 Kstars for it. I knew they changed the top prize, but since I've never reached it before, deep down I was hoping for the original prize. Again, oh well! Glad I finally reached the top.

Ohh i love alot of stuff from your TB box :D
    I have that black top tough, its really nice <3 <blockquote class="UserQuote">
    kristiazd said:

Thank you 8lb 5oz baby jesus - the 20% boost came back in the last hour and I hustled for extra energy between NY and LA since I have a car. I finally finished an event and got a TB box! Love the dress I got - super cute. 

Ohh cute dress :D I love it <3 I have those black heels, i got them last week on my TB box :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I like to save the event gigs till I have a few items, so the bonus is better. ,and just keep tapping. Do you buy GiftBoxes? That helps. Do you do the tealit7 shows at bel air or Calabasas: 4 guests you get one or 2 event points each for them, and 18 or 19 energy to finish. Good luck, and Welcome.
    I had no idea if you filmed at bel air you could use 4 guests! I usually just film at the downtown la one. Thank you for that info that’ll really help with this event!