Options

Stuck on Checking Game Save Screen

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    RileyKKHRileyKKH Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    So us loosing our games is not an appropriate time??
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    They've replied whenever there was additional info to share. That's what I meant by appropriate. You don't need glu to come in hourly and tell you you're still stuck. I promise I wasn't trying to be snarky, I'm sincere. I've spoken with you privately so you know that. If there is nothing more to say at this time, then there is no statement. All the comments are read, I promise you. The instructions are above if you want to start new games and get purchases restored. I'm sorry there is nothing more to share at this time.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlandraAlandra Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    So...My only option is to restart? This isn’t right you have to see that. I have invested so much time and money into this game and you want me to start over. What about all our of  clothes and hair that we got from weekend event we just lose all that? All the things I won in the overly expensive Kollections just gone? 
  • Options
    Miley_kkh343Miley_kkh343 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Alandra said:

So...My only option is to restart? This isn’t right you have to see that. I have invested so much time and money into this game and you want me to start over. What about all our of  clothes and hair that we got from weekend event we just lose all that? All the things I won in the overly expensive Kollections just gone? 

You could restore your purchases back, contact glu for that! But you wont get the weekend items or kollections back❤Just wanted to let you know
  • Options
    khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Truly dissapointing. 
    At this point i cant get in at all
    It wont even let me search my ID. 
    Btw, i just sent them an ID for my other game and they said their was unusal activity but I didnt do anything wrong.

Not hacked not purchased from anyone else. 

I also tested the theory of 'game on multiple devices' by starting a new game on my older devices and when sharing the one game with my other phone, the IDs were NOT the same. So I dont understand how its being played on mutiple devices if the ID is different from eachother. 
  • Options
    GuikkhGuikkh Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited August 2018
    So, I updated my game to version 9.3.1 and this message appeared. I have no idea what it is because I just play it on my tablet. My brother and I share the progress, but as it is in different accounts, so should not be this. I already tried to talk to the support but they just asked for the ID and I can not open my game. I only ask one thing: please correct this error, to return to play.
     I'm sad and I do not want to start over. :'(

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Guikkh You should be able to play as long as you and your brother don't open the app at the same time.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Yeah, I could do that @KalindaKing, but my brother received from a person who gives the game to several people, which means that there are several people with the same progress, but each one in a different account. Before the update of Rio de Janeiro, my brother and all the other people who had the game, got to play until the same time, therefore I wanted to try to put the progress only mine, so that I can play.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I’m afraid it sounds like you will have to start a new game. i’m Sorry there isn’t better news. You should download it directly from the App Store/Play Store.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I did not want to ... But that's the only solution. But I downloaded the game from the Playstore itself, except that I came in with my brother's account, put his progress, and when the game came in, I disconnected from the my brother's account and put mine. Then I uninstalled, reinstalled and put my game back. Or else Glu can correct this error.
    So, can I expect glu to correct the error, or do I start the new progress already?
  • Options
    I would start progressing in the game. That's my honest feeling. Good luck. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Okay, I'm going to start over from the beginning.  :):'(
  • Options
    HellaMinaHellaMina Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I haven't played this game in almost 3 years, but lately I have been seeing a lot of ads for it on instagram. (I have an android phone.) So I went and reinstalled it, and I got this error. I waited for 2 hours and the game would not open at all, it just stayed on this screen. So I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, and I choose to use my email that I have NEVER used for this game, because I just made the new email a couple months ago. It still had the "multiple devices" error. Someone please help me, I can't even start a new game because I cannot get the app to open fully and when I downloaded the app it immediately gives me the error. Can't make a new game with a new email either, still says "multiple devices". I just want to play the game, I don't even care if I have to restart a new game, I was planning on doing that anyways. Please, someone help. 😔
  • Options
    go here, and submit a ticket to customer care, and explain what you have told us.  https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web  Good luck and welcome to the forum.  :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary