KK:H WeekDay Event - 8/27/18 Can you believe who we met?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited August 2018 in KKH General Discussion
https://youtu.be/c80mYF6dR7s

This is just my way of reminding you, that you can still meet our very own GluGoddess, our #VIPKalinda in your game.
So finish that Storyline! ;)

In the meantime, you can multitask and help us celebrate the new event starting tomorrow!
First things first though, that means we need an open thread,
& who better to usher in the new and wonderful WeekDay Event thread?
Than Kim and the Kardashian Klan?

Hmmmm, think Kim plays her own game? Speaking of playing the game, I wonder what we'll be doing tomorrow at this time?
I predict tapping for prizes. There that's done. Oh, Hi Kourt. What's up.?

Oh, you mean about Kalinda IN the game?
She's a Goddess they fly if they want to. So she flew in to the game,
and we have to follow her to get her back, but first we stumble and get really really tiny,
then we slide down a flower petal and end up in a puddle and we get really really big...
oh Bible? They turned Kalinda into a Game Doll, and if we finish the storyline we met her.

Now I think we can all agree, we are hoping for a fun, easy going....what Khloe?

You know, that's great advice. Everyone, leave a cute spoiler beg and then skoot.
Get going If you haven't finished the weekend storyline, go finish or you'll miss Kalinda.
Now, all we need, is Kim to come..Kris? Hi.

Oh yeah, I agree I'm lucky. I play 3 games so I got to chat and hang out with her 3 times.
But I don't know without a miracle some dolls will miss out.
Well, we better get Kim.....

That's a great idea. So, dance it open, we'll hashtag and we'll tap
and we'll wait for Kalinda. In more ways than one.

Those of you who've already met Kalinda in your game, you can help chant for spoilers.
After all, we do have an event starting tomorrow. Wonder what it is....

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wonder what kind of Weekday Event we are going to have :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Please no dating event! I finally have some kash again and I don't want to spend it on my man.  

Did I really say that?🙊😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Definitely saving pics from your opening, @kokokokonut.
    It's a dating event! Time to celebrate with Dirk.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Woo Hoo. I KNOW at least one of my girls will hit top couple......maybe. Glad you liked it Kalinda, and it was really great meeting you in the game. We have Simon, we have Maria, we even have Jonathan as a VIP. Are there any plans to add Kalinda as a VIP? That would be such fun. Z got Kalinda and Kim to pose for a snapshot of the two.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I was sure it would be a dating event! My husband has been asking for a second baby for a week! He’s so lucky that he’s getting all my attention for the next few days 😁 hopefully my doll will change her mind and have her second child. Until then, she really wants to spoil her baby girl.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    What's name of last quest during this weekend event?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Katya Sweets Launch or similar, it's at Lif
    iOS
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Katya Sweets Launch or similar, it's at Lif
    Thank you 💞💞
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Em’s ready for a dating event with her new flirty eyes (bye bye 120 k-stars...) but I’m not! Got a manic week ahead and won’t have the time for all these dates, so I think I’ll aim for the gold box! Here’s hoping to getting some k-stars this week rather than Kash and energy...😬
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    A dating event??
    I think ill pass this weekday event :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Out of curiosity I'd love to hear from someone who regularly participates in the dating events... about how much do you spend to complete a dating event? Also where do you date (only at oak, a mix of places, etc)? I'd really appreciate any info! I want to know if its worth it to aim for the throwback box with how much kash I have :) 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Had a feeling it would be a dating event, luckily I saved up. Honestly it takes me like $30k+ doing it exclusively at Monstrobull which sucks but it’s the only way I can get dating events done.

hopefully the boxes are good or else I’ll probavly skip tbh!
    Marle said:

Out of curiosity I'd love to hear from someone who regularly participates in the dating events... about how much do you spend to complete a dating event? Also where do you date (only at oak, a mix of places, etc)? I'd really appreciate any info! I want to know if its worth it to aim for the throwback box with how much kash I have :) 

I date only at Oak and spend about $30k each event.
    iOS
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Haha that's funny how you @Chelsea123 were wishing so hard for other events but that turned out to be a dating event
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Even though Kiki and her husband Sloane have been maxed out for months I still nurture that relationship specifically for dating events. I can get the 4 and 8 hour dates fairly regularly and hubby will pay for at least half of them.......and it’s SLOANE for heaven’s sake lol 😍 They always date at monstrobull and generally spend around 30k, give or take.
    Marle said:

@SugarK and @AliBryant thanks for the tips
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I feel like we've had ALOT of dating events lately. I miss parties and SYS...
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Don’t you just love it when...
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I like going on dates, it's just that I always end in the top 6 and then I skip dating for one day, and I'm back to top 26 🙄
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Date event is only interesting until the day you search for the achievements lovers or you still have tbt boxes to conquer. After that I at least do not like to do them. Good luck to everyone in the pursuit of your awards. I pass this midweek event too like @LovelyEmma .

I mean I want TB items, I'm chasing items this week and I hope I will get some cute item
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    As sadistic as this might sound I was hoping for a party event to have an excuse to finish the partying in the streets of Rio with Kim goal. I'll leave her hanging until we get a party event~

Dating huh, I've been wondering if I should get rid of my husband and find a new one, my relationship has been maxed out a loooong time ago, at least with a new guy I can get some k-stars. I used to do that before, then I got married to check out the wedding storylines, but I think I'll go back to thus strategy. Horrible cycle, use the guys until I get all of the money then basically kill them lol Black Widow or just a smart businesswoman?
    Koakuma said:

As sadistic as this might sound I was hoping for a party event to have an excuse to finish the partying in the streets of Rio with Kim goal. I'll leave her hanging until we get a party event~

Dating huh, I've been wondering if I should get rid of my husband and find a new one, my relationship has been maxed out a loooong time ago, at least with a new guy I can get some k-stars. I used to do that before, then I got married to check out the wedding storylines, but I think I'll go back to thus strategy. Horrible cycle, use the guys until I get all of the money then basically kill them lol Black Widow or just a smart businesswoman?

I've been dating the same NPC since 2014! I totally forget, when do you get K-stars for dating?
    iOS
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    AliBryant said:

I've been dating the same NPC since 2014! I totally forget, when do you get K-stars for dating?

Every time you move a tier until your relationship is maxed at 12000

yezx said:
    I like going on dates, it's just that I always end in the top 6 and then I skip dating for one day, and I'm back to top 26 🙄
    Same! Last dating event I was at #3 and now I'm at #20.
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    First box.
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Wait what? What kinda plunge you want me to take Ray? Swallowing a tooth? 

Also this week smc. 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Who is anticipating milestones this event? I heard rumblings of some weddings? A 2nd baby perhaps? Don't really know what's on Ray's mind.....a Dentist somewhere getting engaged? Something about a tooth? (You know it took about 3 years before anyone explained the 'adopting a horse' comment, now we have swallowing a tooth? That's what we didn't want Baba to do when he was losing babyteeth.
    Ok, maybe my dolls have been imbibing too much in the wine at Oak.
    Morning Morning Morning.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Yes! The SMC I've been waiting for! Finallyyyyy, now all I need is the contouring kit!
    First box:

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Wait there's an explanation behind the horse comment? Can someone tell me? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers