Options

Limit Exceeded Notice - Why is this happening?!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    THIS IS THE WORST FETURE OF THE GAME EVER CREATED!!!! What is you point? Oh I know! It’s making people want to QUIT PLAYING. How is it fair to not let me play for 5 days!!!!!! (I have 3 days left right now) only because they tried to restore the OWN game!!! HOW IS THAT FAIR!!!!!??????? I WANT MY GAME BACK NOW. I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHO I NEED TO SPEAK TO BECAUSE I WILL. 
    I’ll be waiting for the answer. 
  • Options
    MelRoseMelRose Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I don't understand why my game is telling me this !!! I got a new ipad and was so excited to play this weekend event and the new sys. (my old ipad can't update anymore)... i will wait the 5 days but now I'm really nervous I won't be able to restore my game at all :( I will feel so stupid for buying an iPad just so I could continue playing this game 

I contacted glu support and told them the last time I restored my game was over a year ago and they told me just to wait out the time and to not play on more than one device (which I'm not. just trying to switch from one to the other)

Very frustrated 😞 
  • Options
    sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I hate this feature, it gives me anxiety
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
     @sandraliis when I was logged out of my account 2-3 weeks ago because I was trying to log into my old one if possible, I had this, Eggs got me back in but this feature is a thing cause I guess people could “cheat” I don’t exactly know how but that’s the reason this was a thing cause people could cheat by doing something.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got one Android onto my old iPad that I gave to Rick, so till I get that back on Android she’s playable and perfect.   But the Android on my new Samsung S6 plays but crashes.  And I can’t pick up the earners till the event ends and the items go right in the wardrobe,  I got the Exceeded notice trying to put the now iOS back onto Android.  I don’t like this feature either. I hope it’s catching more cheaters than legit players.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    *M*O*N*S*T*E*R**M*O*N*S*T*E*R* Registered Users 57 Posts
    edited December 2020
    OMW! @kokokokonut This is exactly what has been happening to me since the 11.6 update. My game crashes after about 30-40 seconds, and I also couldn’t collect the earnables this weekend. This is happening on my new device the Samsung S20 Ultra... kind of bummed that I upgraded my phone really...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know, players trying to fix crashing issues should be exempt From the trying to many times shut down. The only reason we’re trying so many times is because our games aren’t working.  I was just trying agsin, the crashes are coming further apart.   I’m hoping to get my games back on their home devices soon.  One little fix for Androids.....I swear I’m done with them.  In the future....only iPad and iPhones. (Don’t let my oven and dishwasher hear.  Samsung is going to have to let someone go, because I’m not buying any  more Androids.  Lol. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary