Options

5⭐ KK:H WeekEnd Event - 9/21/18 - Waiting Hair for the News

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited September 2018 in KKH General Discussion
Woo Hoo Woo Hoo Woo Hoo

This is a history making occasion. And no, it's not just all the great Alice & Olivia clothes we can get (pictured above) during this Update. Some in the closet, and some.....well maybe some will be coming later in the update. I just loved the look of this pic and thought it would pretty up the place.
Oh yeah, let's not forget, we did get a hint! But it was nothing about where we'd be, or what we'd be doing
Akkording to the Kalinda Kwote.......for the 1st time a new hair color is being offered as a prize!

Hey, you think maybe Kim knows what the color is?
Or maybe she'll tell us what the event is.
You know, Milan Fashion week began yesterdday.....
So who knows, maybe we'll be strutting our dolls there this weekend.
No matter where, no matter what, no matter why........
We know they'll be prizes at the end of this rainbow.
What rainbow? Oh sorry. this one.

Now let's see if we can't get a little KStyle Assistance over here.
Who wants to help open the thread?

Wow, that's awesome. Isn't that great Kim? Khloe's gonna help so you don't have to!

Dolls, I know you don't mean it, but if you guys are gonna fight about it.......
Um, no offense Kourtney, but I'm confused. You never want to open the thread.
But Someone has to do it. How else will we gets spoilers and news?

Ahh, that's what I love. A unified symbol of Sisterhood.
Hey, Kim, where you going doll?

Hey, slow down. You move too fast. You've got to make the morning last!

Yes Kim. It certainly is. :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• Options
    Yes, of course. Where was the music. Well, to be honest, I wanted to be sure I got the pics in with the colorful text. ANd last week that was a battle. I was a little afraid to try and pop in the music. But there it is, the thread is open, ready for us to obsess, and qvell, and wonder and wish. It's such a Groovy Kind of Day. So .......here's the music, and no. Prince has taken the morning off. At least on my watch. https://youtu.be/-xhJcQEfD5s
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I have a feeling that it will be a dating event🤔. Or maybe a sys? Can't wait to see what the hair color will be, neon green or pink would be so cool! 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    Ooooooh, Dating would help me get that trophy.  One game got it, the other 2 are still on their way.   Can you use a Dating event Dolls?  I'm not thinking it will be a SYS.  although, a suprise Weekday SYS, followed by a Weekend SYS would be something.  I am so eager to learn the hair color...  some of the special colors are super exspensive, I paid 160 or 180 Stars for Egyption Plum,  but I had to have it.  I'm thinking of going back to that color irl for a bit.    So, hair color as a prize is awesome.    I hope. 
    And now.........
    Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Anything but dates, please!
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Another great opening Koko! Groovy!!
    Any kind of event will be great. Maybe parties? There is a trophy waiting..
    Android
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I don’t mind any kind of event but I want some storyline in the weekend events. I don’t mind the “do 3 shows and get 50 stars” approach but I miss the banter between other characters. It could be Simon telling us Korkov need to replace a model and Korkov be like “ how dare the model have the audacity to fall sick! I am the great Korkov!”  
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I'd love something bright, like neon hair, just because it'd be quite different to what we already have. I'm hoping its earnable but I'm not optimistic about that, I think it's gonna be in the GB and it's probably gonna cost me a lot of stars lol. As for what type of event, I'd rather not have dating because it's so frustrating getting stuck in a cycle of one hour dates. Wouldn't mind parties now belair has the 9 guests. Or a SYS would be good though only if there's something for those who can't get SYS. Am looking forward to seeing the spoilers later on 😀
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I was thinking the same thing @TrashleyKKH - the weekend storylines have been a bit routine over the past few weeks. 
    Dating events aren't my favourite but at least it's a way of spending all the Kash I've won in my boxes this week! 
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options

Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I’m game for anything other than Dating or VIP...but I do think it will be VIP 😂 As a non-cash spending player, it’s very rare I get past the second box on VIPs, meaning I almost always miss out on the hair and good outfit earnables 😪
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Hoping for any event other than professional really we've had loads of them recently so it's fun if they switched it up (: Of course its a great event for catching up with storylines and businesses but I'm getting in a routine a bit, the events always get me out of it (:
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    VIP would be good for me, Sunday I will not be very available,  Saturday looking for furniture....  but Dating would be draining.  I hate not controlling what the time of the date is.  I would be ok with Parties,  they excite me again...  I love playing parties now.  fill BelAir,  say hello and kick them the heck out. 
    Professional would be good., sys would be good.  ok  I think the only thing I don't want is dating.  But VIP would be eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy.
    Love those puppies btw,  and the colorful chants are great.  Yeah, we're begging in style now.
    oooooooh,  what if we put out a trail of crowns.  Maybe our GluGoddess will tiptoe in, picking them up and dropping the spoilers.  Ok  dolls.  this is it.  Post your pretty Crowns for Kalinda to find.    
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @KathrineKapelli can’t agree more. My Kash is kinda stagnant since there are no new homes to purchase. Maybe Glu Gods can bless us with more Kash clothings or Kash pets? I don’t mind like a tiny guinea pig or rat 🐀. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Here are many crowns.   i’m Sure these plus puppies, and Maybe some Disney, to attract ever so gently our Glu Goddess. Kalinda.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LucianaEliteLucianaElite Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I love puppies but I'd really love a spoiler ;)
  • Options

Spoilers please😇
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    always in for the puppies 💕
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    In addition to the new hair color, there are earnable OTK boots!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Holy earnable hair - dress and boots!!!!!! I can’t believe those are earnables! Thank you Kalinda and Glu team for providing quality earnables. 

But isn’t that Kollection jacket very similar to  a previous Kollection jacket? I have a very similar one from a previous Kollection

IOS Player 
  • Options
    YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Lilac hair! Gorgeous earnables! Professional event! Love it!

I feel for the guys though...
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Maybe they are putting certain items from expired kollections into new limited ones? So the box with it will be already open if you owned the item? I have that jacket too from a previous kollection. I'd love to see all of the items/kollections coming back as I'd not completed them.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Okay I’m sorry but the kollections recently haven’t been The best ... we already have that jacket and the items don’t match and they don’t have that wow factor! The old limited time kollections used to be so special!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Ok the earnable hair is pretty great. A little miffed that the new hair color is a GB item though! To chase or not to chase... the other GB items I could care less about.

I'd love to see what the kollection hair looks like with the pink tips. If anyone gets it, post a pic!

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Loving the earnables! Going to be a tough weekend for me to grind as I'll be on vacation starting Saturday.
    iOS
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    THE EARNABLES 😍
  • Options
    @AliBryant have a great vacation ! Maybe a bit of grinding before Saturday will put your mind at ease. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Love the earnables and the GB is OK but I feel like I've done about 6,000 reality shows over the past couple of weeks so the thought of yet another Professional event tires me out before I even start!
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Ughhhh hopefully I’ll be able to finish it since I’ll be going on a mini vacay for my birthday 😁
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Hopefully Glu and @KalindaKing see our comments about the duplicate jacket in the Kollection and replace it with something new (and wow!) 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I shared your comments about the jacket with the team and I'll see what we can do.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.