Options

Dating, pets and babies!

OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
hey! I have three quick questions so put them all together to make it easier 

1. Is it better to wait for your partner to call asking for a date or just date when they get a miserable face?! I dont want to go on a date and get a call anyway if its a thing that just happens once every 24 hours? 

2. Since the last update my pets have started not giving energy as often - they give a few notes and xp but not the 2 energy. Is this a glitch or just a thing now? 

3. Anyone else feel like glu have given up on the babies?! There was so much hype and excitement initially but now there is nothing to do with them, no new clothes or hair to buy in forever. 

Thanks dolls 💜💖
iOS player 
level 69

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2018
    1. I wait until my spouse makes an angry face before I go on a date with them. I believe he'll call 2 times before this happens so I accept but then just don't go on the date. This has never failed me. Their expressions go from happy to neutral to sad to angry. When they get angry that's when you know a split up call is coming if you don't date them soon. Once you go on a date, they reset to happy.

2. Are you talking about when you collect from your home or on the street? Every once in a while I'll have a pet that doesn't give out energy but it's not very often. Maybe one pet once per day if that. If you're talking about from the street, pets no longer give out energy. You have to collect from them in the home.

3. I know more baby clothes/options has been on quite a few people's wishlist. I would love to be able to take them out of the home and walk them on the street. We have handhelds now, so a baby option in the closet would be great. I'm a bad mom and rarely visit them lol