Options

Unable to add NPC to professional gigs on Kindle

puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
edited October 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hello there! I cannot add my NPC friends to reality shows, professional gigs, fashion shows, ect. Since 80% of the tasks in the game involve these gigs, I cannot participate in, I'm at a loss here. The only time I can add NPC is on parties. Oh and forget about adding real people players on my game because there is no capacity to do that, either. I'm so frustrated because I've invested so much money in this game already.  Can anyone  please help me?

I'm on Kindle Fire 10.

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
Facebook: Deepika Kkh
#BlackDollsMatter
#BrownDollsMatter
#ImploreDiversity
#CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This looks not right.  You show the npcs with prof status.   Let me send in an SOS for you, and we'll try and sort this out for you.   Is there any way your screen is stretched?  Can you take a screenshot with your doll in the picture?  Also, while we're waiting for help  Please add your platform to your signature, or at least post here what that platform is.  Thanks, and hang on.  It might be a little early, but I'll send it right away.
    Nice to meet you @Pua
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Thank you so much for the swift reply, kokokokonut i absolutely adore this game. I have screenshots with my doll included. Thank you again. I'm on FireHD 10 (7th generation)
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2018
    This is because only certain professions can be invited to certain gigs. The only thing a celebrity/pop star will be available for is an appearance. That's why the two you have on your list aren't showing up. If you're doing an acting gig, you can only invite actors or director (I think producers also count) to help you out. Same goes for runway gigs, you can only invite models, fashion designers, or makeup artists. 

For parties, it doesn't matter the profession: you can invite anyone.

I would go around your game and find two NPCs that are of these professions: actor/actress OR director (I can't reminder if a producer will go to an acting gig but you can try it if you find one!), and then find a model OR fashion designer OR makeup artist. Then you shouldn't have a problem with inviting for gigs.
  • Options
    Soundspretty it's not just certain NPC but all of them. This is why I want a GLU customer service rep to look into it. I added an NPC actor yet i could not add him on an acting gig. Same with adding NPC models for fashion gigs. In short, that list is always empty the minute I start ANY professional gig.
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ok, just trying to help. You didn't mention that in your original post. Good luck
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I haven’t heard anything definitive yet.  I did ask Glu about this, but there is nothing to suggest.  you can send a ticket to customer care from in game. Why don;t yu9 do that, then let’s both google around looking for specific advice for your devic3.  Sometimes in the strangest place,myuo’ll find someone else posted somewhere about your very same question. 
    ‘But send the ticket to customer car.
    ( lll/help/glu Support). From the top left corner of your screen.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko, you can close this thread now as this particular issue has been resolved somewhat. I still cannot access NPC in the photo booth though. 
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity