KK:H Weekend Event 11/2/18 Think Pink

1234568Next

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2018
    judithkkh said:
    KaylaJ said:
    Super, just super. I'm basically embarrassed admitting to paying for VIP bronze still considering it really does nothing but waste my money, but it's even more embarrassing that I'm paying for something that doesn't work most if the time. Would like to buy one of the hairs but of course my game isn't recognizing it and I haven't been able to even though I keep closing and opening my game. This is a known problem and Glu is basically crickets about it. 
    Did you get it fixed? This is the reason why I stopped paying for my subscription, it worked whenever it wanted to and support kept blaming my internet connection. I gave up on it and then decided to try the Silver one and, again, it doesn't work 100% of the time. This has been a known issue for months and we still can't get a response/fix about it.
    I hope you and @Naimonster got it sorted out so you can at least get those early released items! 

As someone who LOVES buying the SMCs it's sad how they might be getting replaced by these "Fashion Goals" option, especially when there has been so many released Kim's looks that we never get a chance to get. Hopefully we'll get to see Kim's outfits again very soon.
    Judith I'm so sorry for not answering you sooner! It's not "fixed" but eventually when I opened my game it finally worked and I got my hair. It is def not my Wifi as I've played the game in different places without it working. I think I'm gonna go ahead and cancel the "VIP" though considering how many other issues I have with it (for 2 months pay, I could have a SMC/Fashion Goal that comes with KStars).

@MissEm1994 I really like that Kollection. It was my next one to finish before Glu decided to take it away. I got the necklace already, but didn't feel the VIP stuff this weekend, so maybe another day.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Just over 2 hours left and I think I am done. Was able to earn over 100 stars grinding events and leveling up contacts. I didn't play yesterday, so I'm pretty happy with that payout! Went from #217 to #206 on the top shows, so the next partnership reward should happen this week!
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I'm extremely happy that I've won the curly hair on my freebie gift box 😍😭

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited November 2018

Bought these earrings.

Yay!

Those earrings are one of my absolute favorites!  They work with soooo many things.  You’re definitely not going to regret that purchase dear Rumple. 
    AND congratulations on opening K Stars
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Android