Lookbook Pricing

VampireBarbieVampireBarbie 1,035 PostsRegistered Users, Member
Hi everyone -
I purchased a few slots in my lookbook, and I noticed that the price per slot increases as you add looks. Does anyone know the official pricing for adding slots? I know that the first one you add is 10 K-Stars, but I'm not sure how the prices go up for each added look after that.
Thanks!!
Daisy Darling
Platform: iOS
♡ Add me here

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member 4,318 PostsRegistered Users
    I'm sorry I don't know, but damn that is dirty of them to increase! I assumed it was 10 every time.
    Android A++ level 76
    In search of: Thanksgiving apron, Christmas holly hairstyle
    Kollection Items Reference Guide
    Limited Time Offers Guide
    Diamonds FAQ

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator 23,302 PostsModerators
    It might go up 5. I know one. Iv my games just paid 50 stars.  I'll ho see w which number box it is. I'll check all 3 games. Give me a fes minutes I'll be back. 
    And welcome  to the forum  @VampireBarbie

🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
    For the 9th LookBook box it is 35 Stars,  (don’t count the 1st box, that holds our current look and is not a saved look.). The 12th box is 50 Stars.   So......9th is 35, 10th is 40, 12th us 45, and the 12th is 50.

I’ll check my last game, but I don’t think I have less than 9. Anyone else want to help fill in the price chart?  
    ‘We get how many free? Remember don’t count the first box.
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie 1,035 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Thank you for the info!! I think we get three free. I added four looks and only realized it was going up in price as I almost added a fifth one for 30. I’m glad to know how they go up after that so I can plan for it if I’m ever wanting to purchase more ☺️
    Daisy Darling
    Platform: iOS
    ♡ Add me here
    I haven't purchased the 50 Star one yet, but as you can tell I get close. lol.  I really love the lookbook.  Oooooh, maybe next year, because it's "In the Closet" we can get half off the LBLs.  (lookbook looks)
    I PLAY 3 GAMES