Options

Reality shows

SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
So I'm worried because I've seen we're getting a reality show event this weekend and I haven't been able to find my cameraman for more than a week. I checked Mirimount Pictures in Hollywood and it's empty. I've also checked everywhere else (all my houses, every city, every restaurant...) twice and I still can't find him anywhere... The last time I saw him was when I got the Bel Air estate recently, he was in front of it and if I remember well I did some quests but now he's gone and nowhere to be found.
I sent a ticket to Glu last week and they told me to go to other locations and check if I have pending reality shows when I told them I already did that... So now I don't know what to do. Did this already happen to anyone? Maybe I've missed something in my pending quests (I have 35 quests left...) but I've checked and there's nothing reality show related.
I'm afraid I won't be able to do this event because of this :'(

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Oh no.  therdd are 2 storylines with location shoots.  has your cammerman been to Dublin and developed a drinking problem yet? That's one.  if you want to send me a message with all the undone tasks and hours I will try and help you sort through them and see if we might find something there. Tbats all i can think of, have you checked all tbbe rooms in. Belair?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you so much for helping Koko :) I checked all the rooms in Bel Air (I checked it again just in case) and he's not there. My cameraman hasn't developed a drinking problem yet but I just checked and I have no quest waiting in Dublin. I can send you my undone tasks and hours (it will take a while tho, I'll do that when I'm back home) even tho I think there's nothing there... Thanks a lot for your reply

• Options
    Ok, I’ll research everything I can when you send it, and i’ll Try and see if there is anything else we can try. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So I sent another ticket to Glu and they said I should provide a screenshot of the issue... Like what am I supposed to screenshot? Empty Mirimount Pictures and every room of the homes I own to prove that I can't find my cameraman? Lol... 

• Options
    sstamkos91sstamkos91 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Simon just called and he told me i had a product placement in london (pretty sure it's london and a pink bottle is on the table in the house). After i was not able to shoot my reality show anymore since the camera man is no longer waiting at Mirimount or anywhere else. Anyone else have this problem? 
  • Options
    @Spleen. Is there any chance you were offered a product placement, and then you couldn’t find the camera crew?  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes if I remember well, I was offered a product placement but I didn't own the home and I didn't have enough cash to buy it so I had to refuse then I couldn't find my cameraman 

• Options
    Ok,  we're onto something.  I'm grabbing the info from the other player who supplied it, and running off to glu with it.  It's the weekend, but lets see what we can do.  I'm pmming you now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    i had the same issue too! 
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Options
    Hang on, I may not have an answer, but I may see a pattern....I’m merging this with the other thread, and reaching out to Glu. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    sstamkos91sstamkos91 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I may have solved my problem. The problem was during the celeb tasting goals i was unable to start the reality show but after i returned to mirimount and her was there. Not sure if this was the problem but hopefully this helps