Options

Star issue

coquigirl07coquigirl07 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
here’s my dilemma. I went through tapjoy and bought a subscription for Hulu in order to get 201 K stars. I did this on the 16th of November. About a week later I didn’t receive my reward so I went through tapjoy support. They stated that they verified my eligibility and that they credited my account. Ok. Perfect. After 3 more days of waiting, I still had no k stars so I reached out to in game customer service. They asked for my tapjoy case number, I provided it. I guess they verified everything and said that they gave me 201 k stars and all I need to do is close out of the game. 3 days later, I STILL have no K-stars. I receive all rewards from watching videos and I’ve never had a problem purchasing the K stars, but this literally has me so confused. Anyone else having this problem????

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Have you responded to ingame customer care and told them the Stars were not received:  I hav e seen other tapjoy complaints, but it seems like you are so close to resolution, I’d continue with them. Good luck, and let us know how you make out.  
    welcome to the forum @coquigirl07

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary