Options

☃️ KK:H Weekday Event 12/17/18 - A Week & A Day Till Santa Comes our Way

Comments

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Don't know where to post this. I am trying to take a pic in this dress, but... this is not the way I want to go to our Christmas party! 😱 @KalindaKing

Tried some other dresses, the butterfly gown has the same problem.

Android
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I had that problem with the weekend collection stand straight white dress.  Do;d it be shoes?  Try the strip to your undies button,  put on the dress but no shoes?  Let me go check< but this is exactly what happens with the latest dress.  Brb
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    candidcandid Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hi everyone ,I don't know where to post this so I'm sorry ,I am rarely on facebook and have no kkh  friends in my game either do I know how to ,I'm writing this because I bought 3 of them Xmas boxes and I need 3 people to send them to 1st come ,you might have to add me since I'm not real sure how to since I'm pretty sure I'm older than you lol🤣so you anyone wants a Xmas box to open my face book is Marie Sandra Kuhlwein, my name on the game is candid ,I just don't want to waste the the boxes ,thank you for your time ,have a good day and merry christmas🎁🎁🎁
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I envy you dolls who can get and give Spread The Joy Giftboxes <3
    The itens are soo pritty <3
    I wish someone could give me a Spread The Joy Box but i have no friends who play KKH :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Nope, I undressed her completely, nothing changed @kokokokonut 🤔
    (with or without shoes)
    Android
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Hi @Candid welcome.  I sent you a message before seeing this. You should identify the platform you are playing on.  I might know of someone who could really use the Holiday  pick me up. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @candid @LovelyEmma There is a gifting thread where you can find someone to exchange boxes with 🥳 

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5448516/2018-spread-the-joy-giftboxes-exchange-and-hook-ups#latest
    Here’s the link 🤗
  • Options
    @melissakkh i am a Facebook players tough!
  • Options

Nope, I undressed her completely, nothing changed @kokokokonut 🤔
    (with or without shoes)

Hang on Rumpel, I'm going to get help.  I
    :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Android
  • Options
    I am not really familiar with the KKH Facebook platform doll 😔 But you can still go to the gifting and friends discussion, maybe you can find someone. 
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5433007/looking-for-friends-for-the-facebook-platform#latest
  • Options
    I am not really familiar with the KKH Facebook platform doll 😔 But you can still go to the gifting and friends discussion, maybe you can find someone. 
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5433007/looking-for-friends-for-the-facebook-platform#latest
    No worries :P
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen I shared your photos with the team and we'll look into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Hi @Candid welcome.  I sent you a message before seeing this. You should identify the platform you are playing on.  I might know of someone who could really use the Holiday  pick me up. 
    Kokonut I play on a android tablet if that helps thank you
  • Options
    Thank you @KalindaKing :)
    Android
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited December 2018
    KaylaJ said:
    Also, I LOVE the shorts from that event. I wish Glu would give us more during the Summer in different colors
    That's a good suggestion! I'll let the team know you'd like us to design more shorts  :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I'll message you in a minute.  This is very nice of you. And no, ,it's not me. Lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    😢 had to divorce the hubby uggh 1 less energy for me😢😢 only have 7 pets so it sucks now I feel like I have to find me a new man also never made it to number one couple spot so I have to start all over ?!? 

Anyway on my way to bars to find some eye candies I found @HollySisk and I’m wonder where your hair are from .. I want them so bad

@silz1217, unless Holly and I are twinning hard, that's actually me! I won that hair in last week's TB. Not sure when it's from, but it shows up really near the top of the "earned" items my closet and it looks like it's from a party event!
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    YES!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Lucky, lucky, lucky 🍀 Happy, happy, happy 😂😐 

• Options
    Everyone has so mutch lucky on their Trowback Kolections....
    I hope i can get lucky this week to and get eather the bundle or the 2017 fur boa thingie :3
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Love the bundle and I am so glad to finally see something else than accesories and shoes! Very happy with my new shoes!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Thank you all for your help on my joy boxes ,they are gone ,good luck to you and merry Christmas everyone 
  • Options
    And please remember to spread some joy this holiday season 🎁
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen I had that happen to me before because of a necklace I had on...Once I took the necklace off my dress bottom came back. Maybe it's one of your accessories that doesn't like to combine with the dress?
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    striver said:
    Silz1217 said:
    😢 had to divorce the hubby uggh 1 less energy for me😢😢 only have 7 pets so it sucks now I feel like I have to find me a new man also never made it to number one couple spot so I have to start all over ?!? 

Anyway on my way to bars to find some eye candies I found @HollySisk and I’m wonder where your hair are from .. I want them so bad

@silz1217, unless Holly and I are twinning hard, that's actually me! I won that hair in last week's TB. Not sure when it's from, but it shows up really near the top of the "earned" items my closet and it looks like it's from a party event!
    😱 my bad it was someone i m friend in the game cause I said hello and got a bunch of experience to had to my level bar .. but it gave me full name so I get confused !! I only added 2 friend in the past week so I was sure it was one of them but I guess not ! Sorry
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    ohh a VIP Christmas weekend event yay can't wait to see the hot tea tomorrow by @KalindaKing
  • Options
    TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    candid said:
    Hi everyone ,I don't know where to post this so I'm sorry ,I am rarely on facebook and have no kkh  friends in my game either do I know how to ,I'm writing this because I bought 3 of them Xmas boxes and I need 3 people to send them to 1st come ,you might have to add me since I'm not real sure how to since I'm pretty sure I'm older than you lol🤣so you anyone wants a Xmas box to open my face book is Marie Sandra Kuhlwein, my name on the game is candid ,I just don't want to waste the the boxes ,thank you for your time ,have a good day and merry christmas🎁🎁🎁
    Im playing on android and i also have bought 3 boxes, can we gift each other?
  • Options
    I still think that the Weekend VIP Event wont be the Christmas one solely because the Christmas Event always has the gingerbread man, the snowman and the present on the icon!
    I think the Weekend will be a regular VIP and the next Weekday Event will be the Christmas Event!
  • Options
    Looks like it was the shoes fault after all @icechic @kokokokonut. The 4th pair I tried worked. 🤔
    Android