Options

Problem with gigs

Julia SchroederJulia Schroeder Registered Users 30 Posts
Hi! I would like to ask you, if you have same problems with gigs. I think there is something wrong. I've done the gig in toronto sushi bar with alvin and the producer of tale of crowns, and then anything more related. I expected to receive a call for do the acting gig. Then I have done the gig in florence to ask cassio about the cavalli collaboration with kim and the modeling gig of cavalli for kim. I don't have any other gig, except once random gig of 3 hours which simon has proposed to me. Isn't it straight? Thank you so much and sorry for my bad english. 

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @Julia Schroeder
    Hey Julia, It's possible you've completed all the storylines or maybe there's a glitch. Please contact us (||| > help > Glu support) from the app so we can check your game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Julia SchroederJulia Schroeder Registered Users 30 Posts
    @Julia Schroeder
    Hey Julia, It's possible you've completed all the storylines or maybe there's a glitch. Please contact us (||| > help > Glu support) from the app so we can check your game.
    Thank you very much Kalinda. I've contacted the support from the app and they are trying to understand if there is something "broken".