Options

KK:H Weekday Event - 2/4/19 TB Event - Conserve Water After Barbie turns 60

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited February 2019
    My Kollection was good enough, I took a couple stabs at it! Love the flower hair, will be using that in the SYS this week! Hoping to get the other flower hair in my free box.

iOS
  • Options
    KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Oh yay I finally finished Celebrity perks~  <3  Thought the hair would look weird, but I actually love it to bits!

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KKH_Raven oh my gosh I don’t know why I totally expected it to look weird too, I love it on your doll!!! I’m on 27 so I’ve got a little ways to go but now I’m looking forward to it so much more 😍
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @KKH_Raven oh my gosh I don’t know why I totally expected it to look weird too, I love it on your doll!!! I’m on 27 so I’ve got a little ways to go but now I’m looking forward to it so much more 😍
    I guess the mini picture of it just looks really weird !  🙊💕 (and thankyousosomuchforthecompliment 😍)
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited February 2019
    @PicThisTia yes it’s the only way now. You could always add people here! All you have to do is make sure they’re the same platform (iOS or andriod) as you
    I dont know how to add people on here. I just created a FB account and add people from there. But it will be nice to add people on this forum! Do we need to pay for the STL?
    Agree that be amazing 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Katinkae said:

SEARIOSLY GLU??????

My poor sister started playing this game again and bought a valentine giftbox, without knowing I had all the items. And I get 5 energy?????? 3$ equals 5 energy, are you kidding me? That is a scam.......
    This is absolutely ridiculous! There should be kstars in the extra boxes (that people pay real money for!!), not 5 energy. I'm so sorry :(
    Wow, I really thought if you got all the prizes you received Kstars last year. Perhaps, I am thinking of the Christmas boxes? Either way, 5 energy bolts is ludacris.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Got this in my Tb kollection shouldn’t it be ombré???is it a glitch  @KalindaKing
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Silz1217 try another hair color, it looks like it ombrés out into that blonde color 
  • Options
    @AliBryant I’m so jealous of your box, I love that adorable beret! 
  • Options

As usual my box is a snooze but I would looooove the bundle ... I know everyone drags it but I think the boots and cowboy hat hair are adorable! I’m from Arizona though so yeehaw 🤠🌵🏜
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My second black box & my gold box
    I got stars in my first black box this morning and now again in my gold box, I don’t think I’ve ever been this lucky with weekday event boxes before!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    My Kollection was good enough, I took a couple stabs at it! Love the flower hair, will be using that in the SYS this week! Hoping to get the other flower hair in my free box.

I love bottom right hair! It must be adorable 😻
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy Chinese New Year to all my celebrating forum friends!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Got this red dress from my gold box. Perfect for Chinese New Year! Cheers to y’all who are celebrating ❤️
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got these glasses on my Gold Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited February 2019

After some lackluster black and gold boxes ( energy and tile) I got some good stuff Wooooo!!! I remembered that the hair in the bundle was some ridiculous price ( over 100 kstars) during TB sales last Black Friday.

IOS Player 
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Ok so im in this huge argument with my sister, which colour would you say this hair is?? Burgundy or purple? :lol:
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Katinkae Purple! 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Katinkae Burgundy 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Katinkae that's definitely burgundy 🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    😮😮😮 so much black!....hope the clothes are more colorful for the weekend event!! Love the neon hearts though!
    iOS
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Is that a new hair colour on the left ?! And Black is not Valentine’s Day at all
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    @kaydencekkh that looks like the new color our babies got plus some pink ombre in there. I wouldn't mind if that hair is in the V-Day event, but those clothes??? no no no.
    iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The clothes in the dating event are super cute for Valentine's Day and New York Fashion Week. There's a red beaded necklace I love that looks almost identical to one I own from J. Crew! You can get a red dress, red bag and red jewelry. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    @KalindaKing yes! that's good to hear, thank you! Now, about that lollipop....... :D 
    iOS
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

Spotted on Instagram!!! 
    Those hairs 😍
    I love all of these 😍
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Ohhhhh please let the bag be a handheld!! Fingers crossed! So excited :) I should reach Lovers 5 this weekend too! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda