Options

KK:H Weekend 3/1/19 - Start March with Hair, Shoes & Dresses

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @zepphrius I agree, the pee pose is better when the knees are covered. The only thing I don't like is that the photo booth is so limited with it, only a huge smile available.
    iOS
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I’m not mad at all! I actually like the earnable dress! I wish it wasn’t long sleeve, but not bad. The clear shoe and ponytail though 🤦🏼‍♀️ No. 
    The GIFTBOX dress.. I love. I should be tired of soo much pink- but I’m not. However hand on the Bible, every single time we have an event where I like anyyyyything from the giftboxes I get cash energy or event points in my free box. I get an actual item in my free box once per update. And it’s always always always when I don’t want anything. Like last weekend I got the hair in my free box. I hate it. I really hope I get the earrings, shoes, or (duh) the dress in my free box just so I can be wrong. 😩 I may chase a little but not crazy chase as I’ve had to do almost every time I love the earnable items. Y’all pray for me, I’m obviously going through it. 😬🙈
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Good luck, @jaeann! I know how frustrating that is and sometimes I feel left out because I can’t buy an extra box often and all the dolls on the forum look so great in the gift box items. Hope you get something this week!
  • Options
    Guys, I had a lucky pick in my daily box today and wanted to share! I love short hair and got this beautiful clean, soft hairstyle for Violetta. I’m so surprised and happy to have won another item during the VIP trial!

• Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Good luck, @jaeann! I know how frustrating that is and sometimes I feel left out because I can’t buy an extra box often and all the dolls on the forum look so great in the gift box items. Hope you get something this week!
    Thank you, doll! Thats so sweet ☺️ Do you play free? If you haven’t made a purchase you should be able to watch 20 videos for 20 kstars daily! I wish I’d have known sooner, but I didn’t even know this forum existed until May or June of last year 🤯
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @AliBryant agreed! My poor doll looks so nervous
  • Options
    K&K ending definitely taught me that I don’t want to spend money on a mobile game again, and I am doing a VIP trial, so I’m relying mostly on offers and businesses for k-star income. I get so tempted to buy gift boxes sometimes, but I remember that the odds are stacked against me (50% of the time there are only two gift box items in my palettes) if I do. If I love all of the items, I might buy one! But then I have to stop there :)
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Rikk I am trying to learn your self control because I always go crazy with the gift boxes and it usually ends in deep disappointment. A good way for me to think about it is that I don’t spend 120 k stars on something in the Kloset.... so why am I so willing to do it for a box? 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    earnables:
    are the shoes wedges? i can't tell
    dress: the color is interesting, maybe will grow on me with another hair, weird panty line
    hair: love it. really could use it with other looks for Spring & Summer

gb:
    i love those shoes so much I will not get them and if I chased I'd have to spend thousands of Kstars
    love the shine on the dress, but not the bra top. feels so strict on such a flowy dress.
    i'd dig the earrings
    not a fan of slick back hair
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Knock knock✊🏾🚪
    Who's there?
    Carolette...
    Carolette who?
    Carolette the marionette😂🤣

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I got the shoes in my gift box which are alright - hard to style though? Not going to chase as I like the dress but nothing else and don’t want kash.  My palette had everything in though which is good! 

I dont get why glu keep rotating the eyes - I WANT to buy something, I’m ready to buy, let me give you my money!! It’s just madness to keep repeating the same offer when if they just put a different one up I’d snap it up!! 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I’m both happy and mad lol

I had kash in my free box, so I opened another one - kash again! So I gave it another shot and, thank god, I got the dress. But then I felt way too confident and I opened another box and got 40 kstars in it. Instead of counting my blessings and backing out, I opened another box, like a complete fool, and got what? MORE KASH. I got so mad that I didn’t even screenshot that palette 😂 Anyway, I love the dress and I’m happy that I got at least one of the things that I wanted.

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Lucky pick
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Okay is it just me or do the weekend tasks not have the comeback actions available to use any more?
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited March 2019

My free box, then I opened 2 more

I want the dress but every time I want something I have to open 10+ boxes to get it 😑

edit: so I kept trying to get the dress anyway and now I'm all out of k-stars but I got enough event points and energy out of this to get me halfway through the event. I'M SEETHING. 
  • Options
    Got 40 k-stars in my box! I wanted the hair or the earnings, but I’ll just count my blessings and stop here.

• Options
    monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Grateful I at least got something but I find these really hard to style... I really want one of the other items, preferably the dress, so maybe I will try my luck with another box.
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

😫
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Got a high waisted pants in the free gift box. Want the dress but I wont chase it since I spent KStars for a Kollection. I wish in the pallet they wont put stuffs beside KStars, Kash and special items
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

First pick was K stars, so I kept going and got the dress!! I haven’t picked an event item in over a month in my GB so I’m happy with this
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited March 2019
    🤬💆🏻‍♀️

Maria just offered me a luxe goal to buy this hair

Spot the difference😂

iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited March 2019
    My androids gave no problem with the GB  dress in the photobooth.  My iOS didnt win the dress yet.  We'll
    get it solved. 

Anyone besides @akubryant who us having the GB dress glitch?  Ali, I'll try and get you some help shortly.  Anyone dksr, please post your dress problem as well. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I spent all my stars to only get 2 ugly daily gift box clothes, event points and the GB earrings. I’m so mad at myself for even trying. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options

Mine works. Ali, is it maybe the hair that’s glitching the dress?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I guess I didn’t screenshot it but I won the hair in my free box!! I waited to open my giftbox until I had 40 stars (started the morning with 32) just so I could open one more. The paid one was event stars. At least I have the hair!! I think it’s so cute & sleek. 

Here it is pictured with the reason I’m out of stars 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    Lisylis said:
    Okay is it just me or do the weekend tasks not have the comeback actions available to use any more?
    Mine did this morning. It was the green task (i think??) - it was early, i don't remember
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I opened one more (yes is said I wouldn't chase) got energy😫. So yeah, I will now safe my stars before I spend it all on energy and kash. BUT I LOVE THE HAIR🙃
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    WHOA did anyone else's "offers" page change? mine looks very different
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I tried three other hairstyles and it's still glitching. Even restarted my phone. :(
    iOS