Options

No video alternative?

FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

Im not getting even the option to watch an ad for k stars, i havent in like 3 days, it takes me immediately to this screen, does anyone know why?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'll try and find some help for you.  My videos have been so cut down, but to go straight into the other offers is different.  Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Fairytale said:

Im not getting even the option to watch an ad for k stars, i havent in like 3 days, it takes me immediately to this screen, does anyone know why?
    I’ve got the same issue!! 
    I can manage to watch maybe 3-5 videos MAX per day and then I have the same problem! 
    Its killing my k-star stash and I’ve worked out I’ve lost about 75-100k-stars now due to this 😞
    It randomly worked again for my on Monday but then yesterday and today it’s happened again.
    i get the loading screen (as attached) and then it does exactly what yours does and takes me to the offers page. 
  • Options
    Also, don’t know if it’s linked or not, but it’s since this ad started appearing that my issues began
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Oh god @MissEm1994 Have you bought anything in game recently? because after you do your videos drop to 5, I didnt realize because it doesnt clearly say when i bought something a few months back :disappointed:
  • Options
    No @Fairytale I’ve never made a cash purchase. That’s why it’s such a mystery! 
    @kokokokonut - do you know where I could get support for this? I’ve contacted Tapjoy but no response x
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry you're experiencing this! Can you see if these steps for iOS help?
    How to disable Limit Ad Tracking
    1.Open the Settings app.
    2.Tap Privacy.
    3.Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Advertising.
    4.Toggle the Limit Ad Tracking switch off
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Sorry you're experiencing this! Can you see if these steps for iOS help?
    How to disable Limit Ad Tracking
    1.Open the Settings app.
    2.Tap Privacy.
    3.Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Advertising.
    4.Toggle the Limit Ad Tracking switch off
    @KalindaKing, it’s much appreciated. I’ve given it a try. Will see how it goes but I have to say, since doing this, ive already got through 5 ads, so it seems to be working!
    Thanks again - you’re a 🌟