Options

KK:H Weekday Event 3/11/19 We love TBs after the the Time Change!

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Finally caught up on storylines and got a Simon k-star gig which gave me 2 stars and then got 25 in my first black box

Someone noted this last week and I've been doing my best to clear all my gigs out now. Take forever and use more energy. I had a REALLY good event last wk with 2 boxes of Kstars and hair and since I started off with kash this time, maybe it's OK if i don't finish.

I'd love the tunic though. It was the first item I had to give up on cause I couldn't finish the weekend event. It haunts me.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I’m pretty pleased with my gold box (especially after getting kash in my first two boxes...) 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited March 2019

Got the Chanel inspired bag! I really like it! I styled it in style of a 90s rocker chick. 

Also with the equally rocker chic @HollySisk
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Kashpursekash...........😭
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    I went ahead and tried a few kollections.....of course, I got the Kash and the 60 every first.. I just wanted the bundle.. :/ the shoes are pretty cute and the earrings are versatile... Sigh
    Addicted

• Options
    And from a different kollection I got this purse
    Addicted

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Got a new purse! I don’t have anything like it, so I’m really excited!

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I love that purse @Rikk. It's so versatile, goes with nearly everything.  Great Pick!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I went ahead and tried a few kollections.....of course, I got the Kash and the 60 every first.. I just wanted the bundle.. :/ the shoes are pretty cute and the earrings are versatile... Sigh
    Oooooh, use the orange slice purse.  It's so yellow I wore it with that dress/jacket yesterday.  It's awesome imo. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got more k-stars in my second black box yesterday which was great because I was having a bad day. This morning I opened the skinny scarf thing in my gold box. Not really my thing but at least it was an item. 

I think I might slow down a bit and catch up on a businesses. I was going to do reality to finish up the event real quick today but grinding for more stars sounds good too.
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    After a very stressful weekend partying and dressing up for SYS, I was finally able to go on my first dates with Raul 😍😍😍😍
  • Options
    Everytime I see Raul I go check out my Noah.  I bought him blue contacts early on, but doesn't he look a lot like Raul?
    Raul's beard is a little different, so I'm not asking who's hotter, but Noah's pretty good right?  Now you see why she went for a low level Audiologist Engineer (does he make hearring aids?)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Dress in my gold box. It’s not my style so I’ll likely never wear it, but I’m happy it was another item!! I love clearing out the daily, black, and gold box items from my palettes (especially when I get them in the box that they’re SUPPOSED to be in according to the little icon)

Anything to keep them out of weekend event giftboxes, that’s the worst place to see them! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    My gift boxes were - Cash-Energy-Cash 😢 bad picks this week, especially since there were a lot of cute items in all of them that I would have loved.

I got the earrings in my free TB box, so I am happy with that!

iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Got energy and cash in my black boxes but finally got lucky for my gold box! It’s so CUTEEE ☺️

• Options
    Smuckies said:
    My gift boxes were - Cash-Energy-Cash 😢 bad picks this week, especially since there were a lot of cute items in all of them that I would have loved.

I got the earrings in my free TB box, so I am happy with that!

I love those earrings.  Someone else won them yesterday.  They're really nice.  great pick!
    Aria said:
    Got energy and cash in my black boxes but finally got lucky for my gold box! It’s so CUTEEE ☺️

Omg you got Toto (or whatever you name them)  Great pick and I love your outfit!  He's a wonderful prize.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    Glu, please update the black and gold boxes with some of the lower level accessories that plague our Kollections!!!
    Such a good idea! It seems like most people’s palettes are stocked with shoes, jewelry, and purses and I’d love to see some of them shift to the first three boxes and see the Throwback kollections updated with new stuff!
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    These gold boxes cost 40 K stars to open, so why is 4000 kash even a prize? Obviously this is my free one, but I think the prizes inside should be a lot better!
    IOS
  • Options
    Got these Karl Lagergeld shades in my gold box. What a sad selection in this palette for a gold box, btw. 

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Utterly horrendous luck on my boxes this week 😭
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I know it’s not the right thread but I didn’t want to start a new one 😂 A bunch of my friends names disappeared from my friends list, not all of them tho. I tried logging in and out of Facebook a few times but nothing changed. Did this happen to anyone else? Should I be worried  or the names will return eventually?

iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @alice_kkh This happened to 2 friends for me, been a few weeks.
    iOS
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant so weird 🤔 I accepted a few friend requests today I think that’s what triggered it, it was fine before. More than half of my friends are nameless now😂
    iOS
  • Options
    Cleared out a bunch of junk to hopefully get the bundle as my free pick. Ended up with the wedge sneakers :/ 

iOS
  • Options
    I have a few blank nameless friends. I think I figured out who they were, but I can’t get their names back. Sorry I can’t help you. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut are you friends with Carol Davida on your Android games? She is one of the people missing a name in my game.
    iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @alice_kkh - I'll PM you now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    alice_kkh said:

I know it’s not the right thread but I didn’t want to start a new one 😂 A bunch of my friends names disappeared from my friends list, not all of them tho. 

Thanos snap?
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    This name glitch has happened to my game a few times with random players, when it first happened it was everyone on my list, today it's just two, but the names come back eventually. I just blame my connection.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I am really itching for some throwback boxes... Can we please get them back sometime soon? 🥺🥺