Options

KK:H Weekday Event 3/18/19 Spring Springs in on Wednesday!

Comments

• Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @daphnekkh as soon as I placed my order, I flipped over to the game and the they were..  
     it worked out to be $42.92 after taxes for the selection i made, but that's dinner for my family of 4 for two nights plus 694 stars! Totally worth it!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    @daphnekkh if you like coffee, the amora coffee deal was good, too, just make sure they don't sneak the second bag of coffee in on you like they did me.. even with that, though, it still worked out to be pretty good because we drink a ton of coffee..
    Addicted

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv @daphnekkh I did hello fresh last night and still haven’t gotten my stars so that’s interesting that you got them right away! Hopefully mine are soon! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @VampireBarbie my Postmates was delivered last night :) I haven’t gotten my stars yet and I know double stars ends today. I’m very sad! I can’t submit a ticket for 36 hours so I’m afraid I’ll only get the 350 stars but that’s still better than nothing! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @mikaylachimo @daphnekkh
    If you ever haven't gotten your points are 24 hours of completion contact tapjoy. They've always been very helpful to me. Here's how:
    When you're on the offerwall, you will see 3 lines in the upper left hand corner.. tap that and then tap "reward status" then tap "not rewarded". If you see any offers there that you have completed, you can ask for help there.. click on the offer and the help button is usually toward the bottom.. just upload a screenshot to prove that you completed the offer...
    Addicted

• Options
    TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @Rikk I've personally never gotten the bundle. If you decide to chase, just remember that there's a good chance you'll get it last! It is a great bundle, so it might be worth it, and you'll be knocking a lot of TB items out. But remember that it will be a VIP next weekend, so make sure you save enough stars!

Here's my kollection this week: I'm seeing some new items!!! I really want the shoes in the top-right corner, or the hairstyle! MAYBE the grey outfit, the gold dress, or the white skirt (simply because I already have the top it goes with...). But with my luck I know I'll get the purse or the weird boots first. 😅

The bundle hair is TO DIE FOR😍 Does anybody know where it’s from?
  • Options

After 2 boxes of kash, I got these beauties in my gold box! Honestly gold boxes are my favorite because my Kollection is always trash 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    omg all those items in my gold box and this is what I got...

• Options
    Finally advanced in the Lovers achievement and got this pretty outfit! Thanks wifey 💕

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited March 2019
    For anyone needing stars while we still have a few hours left of double rewards:

All I had to do was purchase an episode of a series from Serial Box for $0.99 USD. Compared to paying $4.99 in the starshop for 50 KStars I’d say that’s a good deal! I got my reward immediately after making a purchase.

edit: typos
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    @VampireBarbie double star time gives me life!

I just finished one of those long “Reach 50 bajillion power” offers and I’m so happy! VIP, I’m ready for you boo.

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Rikk wow! I’m close to 300 KStars now so I should be able to at least get to the third reward. Those types of offers always look so tempting but I’ve never managed to complete one as I don’t know what I’m doing! How long does it usually take you to finish those?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @VampireBarbie double star time gives me life!

I just finished one of those long “Reach 50 bajillion power” offers and I’m so happy! VIP, I’m ready for you boo.

My goodness, congrats and glad it paid out!! I did one this weekend for 90Kstars and thought that was time consuming!

here is my TB palette 

*fingers crossed for jacket*
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Closet top in my second black box. I now own every color of these besides the tan. 

Gold box boots in my gold box! I think these boots are cute AND they got me the next shoe achievement, so I got an extra 25 k stars too!!!! 

My love for head to toe black outfits is satifisfied with this week’s boxes, thx glu 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Not in love with this cardigan-bandeau combo. Will welcome any styling tips. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @daphnekkh
    If you ever haven't gotten your points are 24 hours of completion contact tapjoy. They've always been very helpful to me. Here's how:
    When you're on the offerwall, you will see 3 lines in the upper left hand corner.. tap that and then tap "reward status" then tap "not rewarded". If you see any offers there that you have completed, you can ask for help there.. click on the offer and the help button is usually toward the bottom.. just upload a screenshot to prove that you completed the offer...
    Ahhh you are amazing thank you so much!!! I still haven’t received my k stars yet, but I’ll wait til tonight and then try doing this! 😄
  • Options
    daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @mikaylachimo let us know if you ever end up getting your K stars lol I’m going to try to be patient and wait 12 more hours 😂😩
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I used to always stay away from "short petition" but now, they really are short, and if you keep your eyes open, and look carefully you'll see when you get to the 'end'.  If you don't notice, you can keep going answerinr questions forever, but when you catch the end of the mandatory and leave, the payment was quick. 
    I'm thinking maybe Glu straightened them out (along with their other customers) But I'm not buying anything till they straighten out my 5$ shave club purchase. lol.

Happy Tuesday Dolls. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut I did the $5 shave club this weekend and got my reward right away! did they never ship it to you or did they not give you kstars? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    KaylaJ said:
    Rikk said:

My goodness, congrats and glad it paid out!! I did one this weekend for 90Kstars and thought that was time consuming 
    They all tend to feel pretty tedious! I mostly go for the building games and they advance at a snail’s pace, or so it feels!

VampireBarbie said:
    @Rikk wow! I’m close to 300 KStars now so I should be able to at least get to the third reward. Those types of offers always look so tempting but I’ve never managed to complete one as I don’t know what I’m doing! How long does it usually take you to finish those?
    I really had to rush this one and did it in 5 days because I’m taking a little trip to Nürnberg later this week, but usually these big offers take me 1-2 weeks! I get nervous that they won’t pay me sometimes (I have experienced not receiving kstars for surveys and a purchase before), but so far I’ve always been paid for the RPG games. I hope that streak continues! It enables me to buy an extra gift box once in a while when the items are tempting. :)
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

WHY IS THIS EVEN IN A GOLD BOX? 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    My gold box selection (this scarf thingy).. my daughter chose it.. it's a good thing, too, because the one I would have chosen was Kash!

Addicted

• Options
    edited March 2019
    @kokokokonut I did the $5 shave club this weekend and got my reward right away! did they never ship it to you or did they not give you kstars? 
    I put my husbands email in, it was for him, but an extra window popped up or something, so I broke the path or s0mething.  Ok, so no points/ but I didn’t even get the shave kith. Eventually I’ll try and get my five dollars back I guess, but Now I always read the fine print.  My fault. But i’ve heard other with the same fine print issues. Complete within x number of days, don’t don’t leave the page you came in on, and some others.  But I love the game ones.and now....surveys DO payout, you just have to watch for when you’re officially done.    So I have seen some improvement.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited March 2019
    😡😡😡 My black box was better than this
    IOS
  • Options
    I put my husbands email in, it was for him, but an extra window popped up or something, so I broke the path or s0mething.  Ok, so no points/ but I didn’t even get the shave kith. Eventually I’ll try and get my five dollars back I guess, but Now I always read the fine print.  My fault. But i’ve heard other with the same fine print issues. Complete within x number of days, don’t don’t leave the page you came in on, and some others.  But I love the game ones.and now....surveys DO payout, you just have to watch for when you’re officially done.    So I have seen some improvement.  
    Did you contact tapjoy? Usually when you send them the receipt from where you paid, they'll go ahead and give you the Stars even if your party was broken.. 
    Addicted

• Options
    Thank you for tjis.   I'm off to copy my PayPal receipt.thanks.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Won these flower earrings! I have successfully dodged that handprint bag for weeks. I remember winning it when I first played the game years ago 😂
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Im ignoring this weekevent because my palette is hideous, focussing on storyline, I narrowed it down to +2, still havent met skylar, hope she pops up soon

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    During the double offers I didn't really have anything that wasn't a trial or a sign up type deal and now that the double offers is over it's like my offers reset and now I have all these game offers 😭 

@thelifeofRaeRae your doll looks so cute in her outfit! I love the glasses and ponytail.

• Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    My second black box. Wish it was smaller, but I can’t complain! I work doubles all week so I’m going slow, not that my throwback is worth working for anyway.