Options

KK:H Weekday Event 3/25/19 - 9 Months till Christmas Ho Ho Ho

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Love the whole look from the Kim Kollection! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I love the Kim Kollection, I bought the whole thing too! I wish they would bring back all old SMCs they way they do old Kollections. There are ones from early 2018 that are not part of the rotation, so frustrating!
    iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KalindaKing @AliBryant thanks so much!! Last time I saw it was like two months ago and I didn’t have any stars. I couldn’t let it get away again!!! & Ali that’s such a great idea! I have all the ones in rotation and I’ve been dying for more. There’s a good handful that I would purchase immediately, no questions asked 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo Yeah I have been very vocal about it. There are 8 not in current rotation that would be immediate purchases for me. I wish there was more transparency as to why the ancient and fairly low quality "Kim's Picks", as well as early Kim outfits are still available, but not high quality Kim looks from last year. Add to that how we have had only new #FashionGoals since last fall, and I feel like we will never see a true SMC ever again.
    iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AliBryant I agree completely. I love your idea that’s somewhere in the suggestion thread of having a screen like a “kim’s closet” for all of them that’s set up like kollections and you can purchase whenever. 

I’m also missing so many good ones. The one I want most being the gold met gala look. I imagine they’d make way more money from those than the old ones in rotation now, so i’m lost on that. Also like say last month, the silver dress fashion goals, was Kim inspired, but it was still a “fashion goals”. Does it need to be in game to be a true SMC?? But there’s still some in game Kim looks that never got released as SMCs either too... I don’t get it lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    Oh wow I had no idea even the gold Met Gala look is not in the rotation since I bought it when it was released! I feel like having a daily rotation of offers instead of weekly was Glu's solution to my endless begging for more, and I like that, I just want them ALL!
    iOS
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Well, I’m ready for Easter! 
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    These were my picks after my first black box was energy. I’m just happy I got items and they were pretty good ones too. The last few weeks I’ve been getting cash/energy in my gift boxes. Im satisfied with the shoes too on my free throwback spin. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @mikaylachimo look stunning in that puffer jacket and hair, gurl! You are hardly impulsive because I bought Kim Kollection immediately when it was out and drop all that k stars. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Oooo. The new KUWTK trailer had me shooketh! 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Awww,  it was sad.  I mean there is a lot you won't want to miss, but I'm just tired of men treating them badly.  Thank heavens, Kim has a man who is head over heels crazy about her.  From Kris' last husband, to Khloe's baby daddy, and maybe Kylie's too......smdh.   LD doesn't count. I'm team Scott on that one.  but the rest?  ugh.  I can't wait to see how everything plays out on the show.  Those women are too good for those worms.  Khloe, you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.  Pucker up.  He's out there.
    Ok,   thanks for the distraction @TrashleyKKH  I just want them all to be happy in love.  ;) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Can't believe I didn't have this gold giftbox dress! I actually like it:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    it looks great on your doll.  Congrats. that is a fun dress.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @soundspretty.  The title 9 months till Christmas....3 months Since Christmas...same deal. But in 9 months you can accomplish so many things!  You can have a baby, you can graduate, you can lose weight, move. But Since Christmas, we’ll thats passed. And you can’t change what’s past.  Why Christmas ?   The date is the date. I see the 25th and it wraps me up in good feelings and positive emotion.  No matter what the month may be.  ;)
     o:) 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Does anyone here have the Sultry Soiree or Boho Chic Kollection currently? Those are the only two I have never seen in my game since the 5 a week thing started.
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @soundspretty.  The title 9 months till Christmas....3 months Since Christmas...same deal. But in 9 months you can accomplish so many things!  You can have a baby, you can graduate, you can lose weight, move. But Since Christmas, we’ll thats passed. And you can’t change what’s past.  Why Christmas ?   The date is the date. I see the 25th and it wraps me up in good feelings and positive emotion.  No matter what the month may be.  ;)
    It's still throwing me off lol. I'm sure you've seen it, but every once in awhile I'll come on here and someone has opened a thread from 2 years ago. So when I see Christmas I think it's an old Christmas thread. 

I'm setting my bar low. In 9 months I hope to finally catch up on all those TV shows I have in my Netflix queue
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    Does anyone here have the Sultry Soiree or Boho Chic Kollection currently? Those are the only two I have never seen in my game since the 5 a week thing started.
    I have Sultry Soiree currently. I don't believe I've seen the Boho kollection in rotation.
  • Options
    @soundspretty Thanks! Sultry Soiree is one I really want. And I saw the Boho Chic earrings on someone recently and want those too.
    iOS
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @AliBryant it's one of those kollections I have started and am waiting for it to appear during a VIP weekend because I have all the crap prizes out of the way. I've started to save new kollections for dating or party events because I almost always get kash or energy as my first prize which I use as a boost to finish faster.
  • Options
    It's still throwing me off lol. I'm sure you've seen it, but every once in awhile I'll come on here and someone has opened a thread from 2 years ago. So when I see Christmas I think it's an old Christmas thread. 

I'm setting my bar low. In 9 months I hope to finally catch up on all those TV shows I have in my Netflix queue
    lol. ok, it was also on my mind, because the old den tv stopped working in Nov.  PuterHead asked if we could go a few inches bigger as his Christmas present.  I said if only.
    If he had any idea how much work those extra 10 inches were going to cost, He'd have never changed a thing. lol.  He and Baba did a lot of work.   Now they can rest and catch up on everything they've missed.  And I'm wondering what he'll end up wanting next year to disrupt my home for 3 months. lol.  Netflix?  I'm awful  we ended up with 2 dvds for months. They're going back watched or not.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @AliBryant I have the Boho Chic Kollection.
    Android
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @AliBryant I have the Boho Chic Kollection. Got it when it was released, because of the bundle. 

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Was her hairstyle ever released in the game? You can definitely see I tried to copy it lol.... I want ittttt
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    @AliBryant Now that I think about it, I have never seen the Evening Essentials Kollection in my rotation which is really annoying because I want to get it. And I see some Kollections all the time. Really annoying... 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @AliBryant another thing 😂 The Sultry Soiree is rarely in rotation. I got it once after a VIP event and didn’t get it. Since then I am waiting and waiting... Not making that mistake next time 😒
  • Options
    @melissakkh I have Evening Essentials right now, so it's definitely in rotation!
    iOS
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @melissakkh I have Evening Essentials right now, so it's definitely in rotation!
    The past two weeks I went crazy and cleared some Kollections out of the way and I hope they will bring the ones I want. Since they refuse to bring the Throwback boxes I had to think of something 😂 I will tell you tomorrow when my Kollections change, if there is something interesting.
  • Options
    Today I got Alice & Olivia 2 for the first time since it was released, so I did a few spins right away. I have 27 completed Kollections currently, I can't believe I have never seen Sultry Soiree!
    iOS
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @AliBryant I'm 99% sure I've gotten the Boho kollection in my rotation. I'm not 100% sure b/c it isn't one that I've started so I wouldn't have paid much attention to it, but I really think I had it a few weeks ago! 

On another note, I need everyone's opinions! This kollection popped up for me again today... I really don't like participating in kollections outside of VIP weekends, but....

Please vote now! 😅

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @melissakkh my kollections just changed and I have Evening Essentials now. I actually keep seeing it every two weeks or so lol I had 4 spins left so I did one and got the ponytail, I love it!

I still need to get the earrings, the bundle and the red dress. I'm so tempted to finish it, but I don't want to get rid of all my stars right before the weekend event. What if the latex pants will be in the GB? 😂