Options

Why can't I participate in the Show Your Style event? I don't see it in the game.

NangnungggNangnunggg Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I don't see the SYS event in my game :( I really want to participate. Please help 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m sorry this is happening. Please send an ingame ticket to customer care.  They’ll check out your game for you.  
    ‘Top left of your game screen. ( lll/ Help/ Glu Support  ). Good luck and welcome to the forum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    aishaxjoseaishaxjose Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Hello, I keep getting Kalindas calls for SYS but It’s not showing up for me to play, I’ve never played before and would really like to! Please help!
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Hi. It doesn’t start for 9 hours.   3 pm eastern, and it’s just after 6 am eastern now,

are you level 12 or above?  If you play a legit game, and you are level 12 or higher You should have it.  Do you want to post a full screenshot of. Your game screen sho ing from the header top to the bottom?  Sometimes thst will show the problem right there.

or you can send a ticket like I suggested above=ve this, and wait for them to respond.   Good luck and welcome
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LIZZIE18LIZZIE18 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    The SYS is not showing in my game anymore. Been waiting for it to show in my game today but it’s not.
  • Options
    If you are level 12 or above, and have updated to v10.11 send a ticket to Support. Top left corner of the game screen tap for Options.  ( lll/help/glu support ). 

Sorry this is happening
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DahliawhiteDahliawhite Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I don't see the SYS event in my game :( I really want to participate. Please help 
    Hi I can't participate too :(
  • Options
    DahliawhiteDahliawhite Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    If you are level 12 or above, and have updated to v10.11 send a ticket to Support. Top left corner of the game screen tap for Options.  ( lll/help/glu support ). 

Sorry this is happening
    Can you help me too? I can't participate too :( I uninstalled my kim kardashian  about a week ago and I opened it again now. I'm surprised to have infinite energy and I can't join SYS and can't even see the kollections :(
  • Options
    You are surprised to suddenly see infinite energy?  When you saw that you should have sent a ticket so Support could fix it. But who wants to give back infinite energy, right?  So, send a ticket, because your game is not legit.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary