Options

KK:H Weekday Event 6/3/19 - WooHoo TB Event - First this June!!

12345679Next

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I think you only have to pass all the NPCs?
    iOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I hope that’s true! But if that were the case, then I think the goal would have gone away when I completed my comebacks by passing all of the NPCs which I’ve done twice now 😭
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I thought you just had to pass all the NPCs as well. How far are you from the max fans?
  • Options
    Unfortunately I’m only at 98.9 million because I’m finishing my final comeback and I’m pretty sure the max is around 1493 million 😅 with this goal it seems I have to pass even my Facebook friends which feels impossible - I don’t see why it can’t be like the comebacks where passing the NPCs is all you have to do. I don’t mind the goal just sitting on my list, but if it ends up preventing me from getting the k-star gigs I’ll definitely be upset
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Well, the Simon calls for k-stars are independent of his normal gigs that he gives you when you run out of storylines. You can have a Simon gig lined up and still get a call for a k-star gig. So I don't think it would prevent it. What I don't know is if the number of goals you have affects that call, kind of like how you won't get Maria luxe goals if you have too many. 
  • Options
    Yes, you only get star gigs when you have zero story line gigs left. You can only have side gigs available to you. Even a pending date or pick up money from Luther will block Simon from calling with the star gig.
    iOS
  • Options
    Thank you both for the information! Hopefully this goal won’t prevent the k-star gigs like the pending dates and money pickups from Luther do - I guess I’ll know for sure when I finish all of the storyline gigs. I think I’m somewhat close but wouldn’t be surprised if it takes another month or two.
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Maybe dumb question, but what is a k-star gig? When I have to wait for gigs to open, Simon will call with several gigs I can do. But they don't offer me k-stars?
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Maybe dumb question, but what is a k-star gig? When I have to wait for gigs to open, Simon will call with several gigs I can do. But they don't offer me k-stars?
    You have to either wait 8,6 or 3 hours before a gig is available but you can open it automatically with stars rather than waiting. But you don’t actually get stars from them.
  • Options
    @MinterBalki It's a feature for players who have completed all the storyline gigs. There is nothing left to complete but side gigs (when Simon calls to offer you a choice of 4 gigs). For us, there is a feature added a few months ago, where Simon calls every few days for a k stars gig. At the end of these gigs, you open a gift box, and win between 1 and 10 k stars.
    iOS
  • Options
    @Abbeymae @AliBryant Ah, okay. I'm a long way from completing all storylines, lol. I think I'm doing storylines from 2016 😅
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    @MinterBalki Just to clarify, you *do* get stars from the gigs that me, vampirebarbie, and soundspretty are talking about. Abbeymae is talking about a separate issue - when you want to start a gig earlier, before the timer is up, you pay stars to start early.
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant Yeah, I understand! You only get the gigs where you can pick some k-stars if you've completed all of the game storylines and have nothing left, yeah? I'm a long way from that point!
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited June 2019
    ¿Cómo ganar el evento de la tb?
  • Options
    Allegorie said:
    how do you win the whole event

• Options
    esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @vilmazavala
    You film a lot of three hour reality shows at the mansion in Bel Air. Instead of waiting for your energy to fill up on its own, you can go tap for energy.
  • Options
    Escribe tu comentarioesme said:Thank you very much for the help
    @vilmazavala
    You film a lot of three hour reality shows at the mansion in Bel Air. Instead of waiting for your energy to fill up on its own, you can go tap for energy.