Options

Can't get back into my 3hr event

SanchiaSanchia Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Help!! I can't get back into my 3hr event that i started at Britannia in London i was 5 minutes into the event and i ran out of energy. i closed the game and maybe 40 minutes later i went back in and found myself at a previous event that ended yesterday when i then went to London i was unable to even enter Brittania and its not showing in my feed.....will i lose fans?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Not sure how this will sort out.  Do you recall what the brittania gig was?  I can try and see if there is any help for this. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Sanchia How much free space do you have on your device? If you don't have much, then that could be why you lost progress and rolled back to a previous event.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SanchiaSanchia Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    No i don't remember what the  name of the Brittania event was.....i know it was 3hrs i had just started and because of the anount if stars i had i didn't need that much to complete  it so i was pretty sure i was gonna finish i invited a friend to model at the event also and i watched a video to extend my energy ........the event that i had completed previously was the K show in Korea so i was a bit surprised when i ended back there with an empty stage.....and no my phone has sufficient storage right now i am doing an 8hr event and i am able to come out and go back into this event with no problems.