🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I'd JUST caught up to the girl who bought tickets right at the start and she bought 200 points worth of more tickets. She keeps submitting really basic looks so I'm not sure how many that is exactly, but I'm afraid that's more than I can catch up at this stage :(
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Flamingo wedding dress 😂 

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Looks 21-23
    Felt like getting experimental because I was bored and will most likely not end up getting the hair. Not mad at all cuz I can finally mess around a bit. All I have to do is maintain top 5 to get the TS stuff and we good!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I need to use the upside down smiling emoji 😂🙃

Ok you guys I'm actually doing slightly better 🤩

And if anybody who's on android needs to buy the beer mug please tag me to let me know. I'll be submitting my next look within the next 2 hrs🙂 I'll be posting a preview of my look on this thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Oh wow! These voters need some talking to girl @melissakkh smh! But I’m still looking for the monkey for us, @VampireBarbie & @Monica L & any other iOS doll that needs it.    

I’m still gonna do a red wine submission but I’m trying to see if @webra is around cause I know she also wanted that. Anyone on iOS want anything? I have 2 submissions to do. I have red wine, beer mug, champagne glass, champagne bottle, the rose, cat, & other misc things you guys might want. Just let me know & I’ll see if I can help 😽

& thanks for the tag @thallisa sorry I missed it I was at work 😿

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

My monkey keeps playing with that one strand of hair🙄 He’s so cute he gets away with it tho
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Oh wow! These voters need some talking to girl @melissakkh smh! But I’m still looking for the monkey for us, @VampireBarbie & @Monica L & any other iOS doll that needs it.    

I’m still gonna do a red wine submission but I’m trying to see if @webra is around cause I know she also wanted that. Anyone on iOS want anything? I have 2 submissions to do. I have red wine, beer mug, champagne glass, champagne bottle, the rose, cat, & other misc things you guys might want. Just let me know & I’ll see if I can help 😽

Submitting my monkey in exactly one hour! Giving you a heads up because voting is much faster in the end! Get ready! 😂
    iOS
    alice_kkh said:

Submitting my monkey in exactly one hour! Giving you a heads up because voting is much faster in the end! Get ready! 😂
    OMG! I totally forgot about that! 😮 lol thanks for the reminder & thank you so much for doing this! You’re the best! 😘💖 @alice_kkh  Now let’s just hope ya girl catches it! 😩😂
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @KitKatBarFly Thank you 🤧💖 I feel like I have the worst luck in SYS events 😂 Well, I shouldn’t be complaining because I got the hair! I have exactly 1100 votes 👀 
    @alice_kkh Babe 💖😫 You’re the best! Now only if that monkey would stop hiding from me 😂😤
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I gave an iOS unlock.  @webra are you still around and looking for the wine?   I also have 2 androids ready if anyone need things.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I’m awake and read to hunt for wine. 😊

I just submitted the beer mug for anyone looking on iOS.

Also, last night I received my best score for this SYS.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My entire post disappeared when I tried to add in that it's over but it's over! 😞
    iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Well good news is the game is clearly doing well because there must be thousands of people playing because I still haven’t seen a monkey 😑

Does anyone know who this is? I’m new so I’m still learning names & faces around here but she looks very familiar! But omg thank you so much doll & bless your soul! 😘💕 Thanks to you I have my monkey baby now!!! 😭💗💖💕💞 

& a MAJOR thank you goes out to @alice_kkh @thallisa @KalindaKing @webra @kokokokonut @mikaylachimo & so many others to name for offering to help with their monkeys! This community is like a sisterhood & I love all of you for being so supportive & uplifting to each other. It makes the KKH experience that much more special 💖 So thanks to everyone on here! You’re all gems 💎💗

And now to pay it forward & help my sisters in need! @VampireBarbie @melissakkh @webra @Monica L & any other iOS doll who’s interested, I’ll be submitting a monkey look with red wine at 11:30 am EST. I still have all my unlocks too in case anyone misses anything & needs me to do repeats 😊

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited June 2019
    The monkey just went live on iOS:
    @KitKatBarFly @Monica L @VampireBarbie @melissakkh @webra  

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I just got kicked out of first to all these dolls who have just bought a load of tickets and gone from like 700 to 1100/1200 😩But I don’t think I will go to 6th if dolls don’t pay up🥳🥳🥳
    LindaVB said:
    The monkey just went live on iOS:
    @KitKatBarFly @Monica L @VampireBarbie @melissakkh @webra  

Awww thank you doll! 💕 I just barely got mine but I really appreciate your kind gesture! Hope this helps the others! & if you need anything that I might have, feel free to ask cause I’d be more than happy to help 😊
    Wow this look did really well! I’ll send out the monkey next.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited June 2019
    The monkey and the beer on Android!! 

I couldn't find the box of chocolates yesterday :( so if you could submit again or the pie I would thank you very much! @kokokokonut
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I want the champagne bottle so bad. I refuse to vote for a long period of time until I get 2 more diamonds because I know I’ll see it when I have 13 diamonds and never see it again when I have enough lol. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    edited June 2019

Just submitted this monkey look with red wine @VampireBarbie @melissakkh @webra @Monica L don’t forget voting is faster today! Good luck ladies! ❤️🍀

Edit: The look is done but I’ll be doing another look at 3:20 pm EST 

• flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    I'm seeing a lot of people submitting looks with the sparklers and the watermelon. This is hurting my feelings very bad.. 
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
    @KitKatBarFly I didn’t see you, but thanks for tagging me! 
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    webra said:
    @KitKatBarFly I didn’t see you, but thanks for tagging me! 
    No problem @webra I’ve got one more look today! I really hope you and the other ladies find your items today! 😭
    edited June 2019
    I've just submitted this look not too long ago for any android who needs to buy the beer mug 🙂

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @vilmazavala I'm putting in the body suit now.. ya voy a poner ese traje ahorita!
    I'm getting ready to put two looks in on Android.. one is going to be the sparkly body suit 
    I'll check back in a few minutes to see if there are any requests.. (I don't have the champagne bottle)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    thank you so much everyone who has tagged me! unfortunately I was away from my game/phone until now so I missed all of them 😭

I’ll be keeping an eye on the forum the rest of the day though! maybe this will finally be my chance 😂 I’ve been hunting for the monkey since diamonds were introduced, so that’s... almost two months? 😅

on another note, has anyone noticed how much faster votes are coming in? I’m keeping an eye on my look I submitted twenty minutes ago and it has started to gain votes - has it been around twenty minutes for everyone else too?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here