KK:H WeekDay TB Event 6/24/19 - Happy Kimmiversary, then on to the Summer!

Comments

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Omg this outfit is amazing and only 10K cash!!😍 Thank you so much for this surprise, Glu!
  • miahmiah Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I want to open a few TB boxes but I want to have enough stars for the Kollections 🤧 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Nice surprise, for today.....the actual day.  I love the outfits.  I liked the diamonds on the lashes/makeup from the silver outfit.  or was it the other?  Don't know.  Don't care.
    Nicole left for work at 4:30......I slept through it.  Soon PuterHead and Baba will be up, then they split and life is my own again.  :)  
    I'll be honest, I didn't realize when the Flash Sale was ending.....I think I got everything I want, but when I got back and it was 6 pm, I sat down to shop and wasn't I surprised.
    I'm interested to hear how everyone is now, the morning after.  that was the wildest Kimiversary I've ever seen. 
    Then getting that special call from our Glu Goddess........She can call anytime. 
    Happy Happy Happy Kimiversary Dolls!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Omg you guys I can’t even handle this!! Thank you glu!! A call from kalinda, celebrating pride month, a pop up shop, one outfit for KASH, and everything is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!! I immediately bought both looks! What a surprise 💖

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Thank you Glu! This outfit is DELICIOUS and 10k $? It feels like a gift! The eyes are so detailed and pretty just like every other item - I love it all! Thank you!

I thought the glitch was back cause I was wearing the NARS eyebrows after getting them in the pop up shop but the moment I tried to change make up it erased everything 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Omg!! Thank you so much for the surprise Glu, the items are GORGEOUS! Love the flag and the fact both looks come with a hairstyle 💚
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

First black box! 😍😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

The hair is to die for. 😍♥️ Thank you Glu, thank you Kalinda!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Thank you @mikaylachimo and @judithkkh for posting up-close pics of the stars outfit!! I love being able to see a little more detail. Both of your dolls look amazing in those sparkles. 
    Aaaaand now I need to get 93 more stars to afford it after spending everything on the TB sale!
    Platform : iOS 

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    omg thank you for this surprise Glu!! I love both outfits I bought the one for cash and I think I’m gonna buy the other one now! and the flag is amazing thank you
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited June 2019
     Wow, that was unexpected! Thanks, Glu! You did good 🌈
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I’ll be buying the other outfit later but I love that one was for cash 💗💗💗here is my first black box  
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    K-stars in my first box! Yay

After reaching top show last week, this is my first day in like two months that I’ve done any tasks other than repeated 3-hour reality shows at Bel-Air. I’m so happy. 😊 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I love everything from pop up shop! Such a great surprise 💕 This eye makeup is absolutely beautiful, my doll will never take it off lol And both hairstyles might be my favorite items from this update 👏🏻

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you Kalinda and Glu 😍 both outfits are beautiful!!! I love the eyes from the Kash outfit and the flag 🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    am SHOOK.
    Glu I stan!!!!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love this look too maybe during the next Vip 🤔😍

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited June 2019

If anyone else here wants to use the NARS brows with the new eyes save it to your lookbook because once you change eyes there’s no way to get it back. I lost mine because my doll was wearing sunglasses when I went into the pop up shop and I didn’t even see the eyes before it was too late and now I’m so sad :( I’m so used to those brows that anything else feels strange on my doll and I love the new eyes so much. :( 

iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @alice_kkh same, I accidentally changed make up and now I can’t have the NARS eyebrows anymore and I hate the others except the super expensive ones 😩
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @alice_kkh thank you for the tip ! I tried it and it feels weird to have other eyebrows. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    @elettrahere I’m sorry it happened to you too. I was hoping I can find a way to glitch it back but nothing is working. Why can’t all eyes and brows just be separate? ☹️🤧
    iOS
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @elettrahere @alice_kkh what do you mean? How do you use the NARS eyebrows?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I can’t stop staring at this hair and I think it would be awesome if the hair that comes in a specific color had a function like the dye, that allows us to change the color

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@pilirositolam if you bought the outfit wearing the nars eyes the nars brows stay on with the new eyes until you change makeup
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2019
    with dyes in the boxes....looks like grind time.  And I want to read the whole weekend back and see what I missed. It was such a great surprise to turn on my games this morning and see our Glu Goddess Kalinda again, at least on the phone. Maybe next time we’ll get her in person.  & the pop up shop and Flag: tyty Glu. Happy Kimiversary. You’ve had me for the past 5 years, as of today. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I was a little upset about my first box (I always manage to pick the worst option) but this outfit totally made up for it! 

iOS platform