Help im lost

leahclare09leahclare09 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
im looking to buy the beautiful pride outfits but i forgot where i could find them! Where was the shop to buy them i finally have enough money and stars to afford them!  

Comments

• SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @leahclare09 The pop up shop is in Santa Monica. Happy Pride Month! 🌈
  • lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Can someone help me too? I want to buy the vail ski resort but I haven’t gotten any offers for it and I’m level 31 so I’m wondering how to acquire it?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You just have to keep playing till the offer becomes available. The answer to unlocking all the properties and business opportunities, is to play through the storyline.  There's no express line to certain features, you just have to keep playing and it will all unfold.  I know this isn't what you were looking for, but just keep playing through. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Nicole81907Nicole81907 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Help!!!!. I am new to this game maybe about 2 weeks.  I am currently  on the B list Round level 16 however i No longer have tasks to do. They have been adding up. I believe i have 30 of them and all of them say available soon. There are maybe 2 or 3 i could do but there is never a task to complete at the location....below is an example. There isnt anyone at chateau night for me to.
     I just keep going on dates and having parties. I also cant take photos with the photo booth. I have deleted so many apps and photos off my phone, deleted and reinstalled the app and it still tells me it has failed. I am upset because i have tried the vip free trial which allows you to take photos with kim and i havent gotten a chance to use it...and today is my last day.... thanks for the help!!!
  • Nicole81907Nicole81907 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Sorry another question. How do u even add people for friends?? Do u have to add them as friends a d then add them in the game??
    when you finish the task you are currently in, Simon will most likely call with your next task.  Take it one task at a time. When simon calls with a choice of 3 tasks for you, those are side gigs, just say no to all of them.  He'll say he'll call beck in about an hour. 
    The jobs Simon (or Maria) call with and say it's time for 1 specific gig, those are your storyline, and you want to say yes to those. 
    Between the side tab for that gig, and the bottom list you should be able to find out where the job is. Finish the job of Soledad's  Photo Book, and then come back with a screeshot of Simons next SINGLE task for you, and someone can help you with advice.  We also have reference threads showing where things are, here is the location thread: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6488959/#Comment_6488959

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Add friends who play on the same platform, by adding them to your facebook account, and they add you.  But your first step has to be getting those 30 storyline tasks down to a managable 4 or so. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LucianaEliteLucianaElite Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Has anyone else not recieved their vip bonus items im silver but didnt recieve its been 33 days now so was due 3 days ago i i got my last one 2 days before the kimiversary update
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @LucianaElite Did you do the quest for it?
    iOS
    I didnt get one and someone from my group didnt either two people actually babe ❤
    AliBryant said:
    @LucianaElite Did you do the quest for it?

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @LucianaElite Sorry I can't help, I got my VIP quest just before the pool party SYS started. Possibly this is an issue with the new update? 
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @LucianaElite We can check your game next week. Please send me a private message with your ID.
    To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    4. Copy and paste your ID into a message (just the ID, not a screenshot)

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you i will do this 
    KalindaKing said:
    @LucianaElite We can check your game next week. Please send me a private message with your ID.
    To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    4. Copy and paste your ID into a message (just the ID, not a screenshot)

• ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I haven’t received any calls expect the first one from the St. Moritz ski resort. And it’s already been over 2 days.
    edited July 2019
    Hi and Welcome @Chicelle are you a VIP member, and you're not getting calls, or is this in general?    I was bronze membership and had one VIP task each month. 

If this is about the game in general and you are not getting Simon's calls, chances are that there is an open gig waiting for you somewhere.  If that's the case you have to look for it.  If you post more info I'll try and help you with this.

Another possibility is you've finished the current complete storyline, and will get Side Gig calls from Simon.  IF no calls are coming for jobs, that is when there is a gig open and waiting.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @chiselle after you've had st. Moritz for a while you get only a few calls a week and then it goes down to about once a week

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@kokokokonut Well I received one of the calls. So problem solved. But what I meant was that I had bought the ski resort and bought all the decoration. But I didn’t receive any calls expect the first one. 
    Well that's a lot better than being stuck.  As far as businesses....anytime you think you're not getting calls, just track it for a week.  I get one maybe 2 calls a week about the ski resort as @luvs2gruuv pointed out.

I hate this vague thread title, but I love resolution.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut Ok thanks for the help!
    If you ever think it’s been more than a week you can either make note when you get the call (I do a SS) and that way I canscrollbackto see when. or make note of today’s date, waiting for next Ski call  (or so chic LA, or whatever) and then if you get the call, take your sis for next time. If you don’t get the call you can say with certainty that a week went by with no call. ;). Tbh I don’t do these SS as much as I’d like. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary