🗳️SYS - 7/7/19 Show Your Style Pool Party! 🏊

Comments

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches New Member Registered Users 351 Posts
    edited July 2019

I got 1st place, yay! I really like this dress and I could always use more curly/wavy hairstyles 😊 and of course k stars ⭐️ 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 69 ayyy
  • Peggy101Peggy101 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

Its my first time getting first place I’m so happy! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,036 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I'm surprised I finished in the top 3 since the first submission got the lowest score I've ever gotten. I would have liked the gold dye but I didn't really want the first place hair. 
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
  • LisylisLisylis Junior Member Registered Users 920 Posts
    I missed a couple of days because I was at a conference and kept forgetting to submit looks but I just squeezed into 5th place. It does seem unfair that 2nd place gets the same as 5th because it's a lot harder to get up there!

I didn't get up to the earnable hair but I'm not super into white girl cornrows so not too upset about that
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    I love this outfit! And I’m glad I was able to find the wine glass when voting 😊
  • thallisathallisa New Member Registered Users 1,383 Posts
    I love the dress and necklace! 

Im not a fan of TS hair (especially in blonde) but I’m very happy I got the dye and kstars lol 

• MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 208 Posts
    @Naimonster Thanks for the votes! 🤗
    I got 5th!

So glad I got the dress! Also love the necklace! 
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 37
    #BoycottDiamonds
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,988 Posts

Beautiful dresses on beautiful friends! @Basak @TrashleyKKH @jaeann 🥳
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited July 2019
    This was such a wild sys, but at the end I got the earnable hair with a look to spare and I also got first place!! So happy 🥳 I don’t like the trendsetters hair tho
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    @KaylaJ thankfully that's what happened! I'd just never seen that screen before
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I mean... How? I can remember being like "ugh I hate this SYS its so difficult (which in the end was hard cause no one in my group got the last earnable) and im getting the worst scores ever" but I came first in my group! And also a big thanks to @AliBryant who was really nice and gave me some tips to improve my scores
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

Yayyyy, came in first without having to buy extra tickets! Almost had a mini heart attack when this obvious ticket buyer came out of nowhere, the name was not in Top 5 before and was 30 votes away from overtaking me, but thankfully still didn't surpass me at the last minute, at that moment my heart was racing a bit, not a bit, A LOT. 😅
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 1,224 Posts
    edited July 2019
    everyone else here looks so good im like choking but then my doll out here in this same dress looking like she wrapped gold tinfoil around herself, broke gucci style
    tell me y'all secrets :love:
    🏳️‍🌈// zuzu // they/them // no longer active //
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Advanced Member Registered Users 1,153 Posts
    Here is my usual post with all of my looks from this SYS. I came in first—passing the ticked buyer! 

And my looks! I definitely repeated outfits during this one because I was so bored by the end & was running out of bathing suits!

And my final look for the nude beach:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 571 Posts
    Got 1st! I had a very chill TS group this time around. No ticket buyers at all. (Also found the pie 🥧 when voting in my last round- was really happy about that)! 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,870 Posts

I ended in first place!! The doll in second is the one who wasn’t even in the top 5 a few hours ago, I’m glad she ended up not passing me and I didn’t need to buy any tickets 😊 

I don’t love the hair but it’s okay, I’m much more excited for gold dye and stars!! I think I’m going to use the dye on this weekend’s giftbox dress! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    cheers to first place! really love the dress and necklace and the hair is growing on me a bit!

• naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    is finally over thank you god!! 😘

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,331 Posts
    Everyone looks fab, it seemed like an easier event, I saw a full bride, but I saw no antlers.  I’m anxious to see how the new Sys schedule works.  I’m excited.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

• KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,910 Posts

My highest score and my new dress and necklace 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,037 Posts

I finished second! I'm happy 'cause I thought I wouldn't make it since I was getting such low scores. I like the new dress in dye :)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Really loving the bronze. Going get me a new pose with my hard earned 10 K-Stars so I don't have to keep screenshotting! Time to go shopping!!!!!!!

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 3,703 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic omg. That was me!! 😂 I used to take screenshots with handhelds in front of Papagayo and LAX because the background is less cluttered with icons. Then I was like, just buy the pose. 
    IOS Player 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,240 Posts
    @thallisa omg thank you for tagging me about the look with the orange kitty!

unfortunately I haven’t been able to check the forum until now and probably won’t be checking it much for the next few days 😭 I’m in the process of moving and then starting a new job on Tuesday so my stress level is yikes
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 New Member Registered Users 1,609 Posts

OMG I was 1st the whole event. When I went to sleep, 3 hours before the event ended I still was. I was more then 200 points ahead of 2nd place. And now a doll who wasn't in de top 5 ended up 1st😟😂😂
    Anyway, I love the dress, but now I miss my dye😂😂
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,626 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I was first all week and thankfully no ticket buyer showed up so I remained in first place!!

My doll went to Vegas to blow off steam from this long and exhausting SYS with her friends @KaylaJ , @HollySisk ‘s Dixie and @AngelineJ!! 

Here is my lowest and highest score:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 New Member Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • CalanthaCalantha New Member Registered Users 173 Posts
    I voted right up until the bitter and and no red wine to be found😭😭😭....praying for better luck next time