Options

Treatment of Redheads

JessKKHJessKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
I know most people won't care much for this subject, but over my time playing KKH I've noticed that many of the clothes, make-up, accessories, colours etc. do not suit red hair. We only have 2 colours for our hair and yet those colours barely match anything we wear (Don't you dare say that pink hair falls under being a redhead, because it doesn't). The new dye system also doesn't really suit red hair as well. So I'm asking Glu now, if you could, please bring more diversity in colour for us redheads.

Comments

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I agree. Also, the red hair color - the typical ginger one - looks very fake with some hairstyles and I ended up being blonde in my game. If it were a little bit lighter, looking more realistic, I would love it!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I think some of the hairstyles don't work very well. For example, I always go blonde if I'm wearing the Ariana ponytail, it makes the ginger look very fake and too orange. I think "smoother" hairstyles tend to not look as good but curly hairstyles look amazing in my opinion. (which works out for me, since I like my doll to have curly hair)

I don't really understand what you mean by that the clothes and the dye system don't suit red hair though? I have very few clothes where I need to change my haircolor for it to look good. The only example I can think of is the brown blazer dress because the color is too similar to my doll's hair but in the champagne dye that dress looks amazing with my hair. 
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android