Options

KK:H WeekDay Event 7/8/19 - Tb Grind While We Show Our Style and Wonder......

Comments

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Rikk same except I have better luck with the boxes!! 😂 hope some good box luck rubs off on you this week and you open something amazing!! 🎁
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

My black boxes were cash and stars. I still don’t have enough stars for the VIP event tho. 😔😔

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae sksksks I'm glad you like it! 😂 I did a gig yesterday and this floating queen made a surprising reappearance! Her facial expressions are to die for 😂

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @charlottegold@Rikk I like that option too! @katiealexandraa mentioned it earlier and I think it's the perfect solution. I had much better luck with kollections, but I get that there are people who love boxes, so I don't want them to be unhappy. But I also want to be happy and be able to see what I can get after days of grinding 😂 So boxes alternated with kollections sound great to me!
  • Options
    ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Monica L said:
    @ssarahtonin I think you got a good deal - that’s nearly 2 reality shows closer to the finish line. 
    You’re not wrong 😂😂
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Dye in my second box. I have so much purple dye
    iOS platform
  • Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    In other news... I finally passed Willow's show!!!!!!!! Been grinding for soooo long, thanks weekday events!

(Been saving this gif for a while now 😂

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Even though I pick the ugliest shoes in my boxes every week lately I still prefer boxes. I guess I just like the element of surprise and the palettes are always so different. My kollections are always the same. I get sick just looking at them. Alternating between them would be perfect and would make everyone happy. I can just skip kollection weeks. Could use a break from this game anyway.
    iOS
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My two black boxes!

Android
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Even though I pick the ugliest shoes in my boxes every week lately I still prefer boxes. I guess I just like the element of surprise and the palettes are always so different. My kollections are always the same. I get sick just looking at them. Alternating between them would be perfect and would make everyone happy. I can just skip kollection weeks. Could use a break from this game anyway.
    Same, kollections or boxes. I still pick shit. I just like to see the variety every week instead of the same items every kollection 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    In other news... I finally passed Willow's show!!!!!!!! Been grinding for soooo long, thanks weekday events!

(Been saving this gif for a while now 😂

Yesssss congrats!
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @yezx yep. 🤪maybe one day we’ll get lucky and get something good (or not) but at least there’s variety and we can pick our own boxes instead of a rigged system choosing for us
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Cash, energy, and cash in my black/gold boxes. Can't wait to get the green boa in my TB!!! 😭
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Energy, kash, energy 🙄
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

My gold box 🙄
    Android
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @thallisa what gig is that? 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

at least I like the purse?

shouldn’t the dye in the gold boxes be a larger amount? since the gold box is supposed to have better prizes than the black boxes, it doesn’t make sense that you can earn the same amount of dye in both 🤔
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Happy with my gold box!

Also, anyone know where these lips are from? I would kill for these!

Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    Does anyone know the version of the update that majorly overhauled our doll’s faces, etc.? I was just thinking about how much better they look now and was curious to read people’s reactions in that thread 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @MinterBalki Those lips were from an event last November :)
    iOS
  • Options
    My boxes were energy, energy and 3 pink dyes 😭 I agree there should be more dye in gold boxes than black or daily boxes. I wish I could at least dye a dress with a gold box dye. 
  • Options
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got three pink dye in my second black box and this... scarf? in my gold box. I don't even know how to style it but I'm glad I dodged the cash lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Does anyone know the version of the update that majorly overhauled our doll’s faces, etc.? I was just thinking about how much better they look now and was curious to read people’s reactions in that thread 
    Oh man that would be fun! 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    Thanks so much @soundspretty
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Not one of my best throwback palettes..... not a fan of the scarf thing really but I do really like the earrings! I see them a lot in SYS and always wished I had them!

Missing kollections rn tbh, I’ve always been team throwback box bc of the variety but lately I’ve definitely had much better luck with kollections, once I finally got past all that junk I had for months on end
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Did anyone get the clutch from the new kollection? It’s my last box to open and it costs like 135 stars. 

What does it look like on your doll?
    iOS Doll