Options

Different progress

HoneymoonHoneymoon Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Hi guys, how are you? So i'm switching platforms lately, i'm going from ios to android but i'm trying to save my progress with my facebook account, so when i login with my facebook in android game the progress that appears is different from mine current progress, is shown a progress of 3 days ago which was before SYS started, could someone tell me why? I need urgent change of platform because I need to sell my old phone urgently, what could I do in this case?

Comments

• Options
    Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I’m facing similar issue, so I’ll bump the thread, maybe we get some reply 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you have access to the old game and device, and current fb info is not coming though, I'd try a few things.  I read once that facial changes tend to trigger a game save.  So, I try anything, I would take a new nose, change your lipstick shade maybe, and then why not sign out of fb in the game, and then sign in again?  Perhaps when a game signs in FB checks for the latest and not just what was there last time?  Just a thought.

I made a same platform transfer last december, and lost about 4 days progress.  Oh,  also, if you are iOS I would back up through itunes.  If you are Android, see if Samsung Smart Switch will back up your game.  These might not necessarily help you get your full progress back, BUT....another back up system is always good. 

Good luck both of you, sorry it wasn't in time for the SYS.  The next one doesn't start till Thursday,  maybe now is a good time to try and get you transferred.  Are you following the advice here in FAQ? https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6726045/#Comment_6726045

Good luck and fingers crossed.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @kokokokonut thanks for such a quick reply!
    I’ve tested facial features changes but it didn’t work out, I’m afraid. 
    I’ve sent a message to Customer Support, hopefully they are able to help out. It looks like my IOS does not trigger Facebook updating...
    I’ll let you know in here if it’s resolved.
    ~ iOS player ~