🗳️ SYS -8/1/19 - Welcome August & Kalindaversary with an Art Gallery Opening

1242526272830Next

Comments

• nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    and yet again it's NOT about buying tickets. why is it so hard for people to get that?
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Definition of a bully/bullying: 
     “A blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing person who habitually badgers and intimidates smaller or weaker people.” 
    This didn’t happen. A lot of people disagreed with Carol, including me, because she was not being honest. But no one was bullying her! 
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    @thallisa I play SYS the exact same as you...I would prefer to never use tickets, but if someone buys 12 tickets on the first day I am going to come for them, but the rare time no one buys tickets it's much more enjoyable...I have come in 2nd or 3rd before and don't care because it was a fair fight, and I deserved to lose....I would much rather never use tickets but here we are....I could not agree with what you said more đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please Stop talking about Carol. Talk about the game. Move on. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    đź’śVats
    đź’ś#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

iOS
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Wow
    Jesus Christ it's not about the bloody ticket buying !!!!!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @cntarr tbh I would just try to stay out of this haha. Its not about the buying as mentioned a lot before.
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This is getting laughable by now

PM to add
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Suggestions for improvements to SYS/TS:

- separate prizes awarded for male and female dolls
    - cap on total number of votes
    - tiered system for awarding prizes (reach a certain # of points to receive prizes)
    - top 5 should receive clothing/hair prizes - dye can be added to 1st place so it’s “special”
    - ranking board for all participants where top 200 get all the prizes, 200-300 get 2nd place prizes etc

These are some suggestions I have seen posted.  Obviously they are individual suggestions, not to be implemented together.  Anyone else have ideas?

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @yezx Great point about the way this is being potentially gambling and have minors playing this. I am surprised this wasn't brought up in court. There are precedents for other games already.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    It's funny to see disagrees on my post about my personal experience with bullying
    Android
    edited August 2019
    unfortunately we live in a world where we can't express our opinion without being 'bullies'. some people literally have no idea what real bullying is. it's ridiculous. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    When I suggested separating paying and non paying in the last event, I meant like in the beginning of the event we can choose if we want to buy tickets or not for that event. If we choose yes, then you’ll have the option. You choose no, no option. That way you’re locked in. The other way to fix this is not capping tickets at 2. 12 hours for 2 is not that long, I work 12 hour shifts on the regular. Make it 3 or 4, so tickets wouldn’t need to be bought as much.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @nicole_evans1990 and I really hope they will never know what bullying means. Meanwhile, all I can say to those disagrees is: Kiss my ***

Please koko don't delete this post, it was necessary 
    Android
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    The cap can still be kept by the first place or an overall of all players. Clearly, the way the game is setup feels greedy and excruciating. Not to mention unfair (life is not fair but a game can be). This reflects on KKH's earnings that dropped 40%. Obviously all this climate is scaring people away and discouraging them. So, the fact GLU needs to rethink their strategy is a MUST at this point. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    What if this game was actually fun to play instead of a depressing grind
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I like that idea @Savagekkh! I also still support a separate SYS thread just for feedback to compile our ideas 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I agree @Rikk but I have been advised to use the weekly SYS threads to provide feedback
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I believe It would be more productive to have a separate thread devoted to feedback on TS.  By having people critique TS on the weekly SYS thread people are more likely to feel they are personally being targeted for something that happened in that weeks TS. As we’ve seen, feelings are easily hurt (before anyone thinks I’m “targeting” them, read back a few pages and you’ll see me admit I was so flustered/embarrassed when my TS score was posted here even though the person was actually making a positive point. I was able to step back and laugh it off but reading criticism about my work was a huge part of my life for 15 years so my shell is harder than most).  

Thoughtful critiques and valid feedback gets lost among emotional responses and people defending their personal actions.

We have been admonished multiple times in this thread to move on, well please give us a place to move to. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • paellekkhpaellekkh Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    We need the old sys back. 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @paellekkh WELCOME to the formus!!!!!!!
  • paellekkhpaellekkh Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    @cntarr tysm doll. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.