Options

Halloween and Handheld Suggestions

Comments

• Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Ok I think this is my best idea yet!

I AM IN LOOOOOVE WITH THE TOP HAT!!!!! I think this costume would be really cool to pair with the burning flames aura! It's like your doll just did something and is walking out of their burning mansion all bad ass with flames coming up behind them. For handhelds (idk if we have this) some sort of magic power orb coming off our doll's hands or just pure flames. OMG, I'm so excited -- GLU, make this happen!!!

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    There's so many great ideas on this thread! Is hoping for at least 4 new halloween costumes this year as well as all the previous years being made available again being too greedy? I love Halloween!

Personally, I don't want cute outfits though. I want dark and twisted!! It is halloween after all...it's meant to be spooky not cute imo. Plus, all the outfits we get all year round are always cute and nice so for just once a year I want my doll to look like a weirdo ok 🤣

Don't get me wrong, cute/nice costumes are great and I'd really love some to be added but just not specifically for halloween. I wish they'd add more cute ones at a different time of year. Maybe for a fancy dress party event or something fun like that. I've actually always wanted a fancy dress theme for SYS but I don't see that ever being possible as there'll never be enough costume options. Maybe we need to start a fancy dress thread after this one is over and beg glu for more fun items instead of the typical gowns/dresses we get overloaded with all year round lol.
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos actually a lot of people were asking for Zendaya's Met Gala dress that did exactly that, going from dusty Cinderella to lit up princess. I tried to add a gif but they are giving me probs. If you haven't seen it, and you care enough, Google Zendaya Met Gala 2019 and watch the video onYouTube.

@ 'ed you. Lol. 
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos tbh, I thought maybe you were just not around back then, and I could be filling you in on something that happened before you arrived. I'm terrible at keeping up with the forum and didn't know exactly when you got here, or how long ago the Met Gala was either.

It's not that I didn't notice you and your witty posts. My memory for time etc. is just shot to hell from chronic migraine. Lol @my brain. 

But anyway, yes, I know people were still hoping they might use the Zendaya dress for Halloween. I think the magical dust aura was again suggested in the Halloween thread. 
  • Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I'm not even joking, that's still like my favorite movie. I love your idea for a princess/pauper thing. I wouldn't be mad at all if we got a fairy dust aura like Zendaya, as @Savagekkh said! A lot of people were suggesting it a few months back so I hope it happens! 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    this iconic britney outfit or a spring breakers-esque ski mask would be amazing!
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @Naimonster omg yaaas!!! I love the nun!! We need it!! 

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts

The countess' glove
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This thread is giving me life, great ideas @Naimonster as always! Once guys were canceled, won't take my time to search and post stuff, however wanna register here that whatever handhelds and auras girls get, guys should get too, please!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Maybe guys can get at least one Halloween outfit? It was a nice surprise to see 2 new items for Kimiversary!

Modern mummies

PM to add
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos glu needs to hire you asap lol! i love your ideas!
    iOS platform
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos omgggg this idea turned out so amazing!!!!!! you have so much talent 😭💕 I stan 
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos First, I am going to sue for snatching my wig off my head! Second, holy moly, this is awesome! Even the extra layer of hair on the bob hair is so well done!!!! 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    lol.  Great Minds Nai.  I saw @SisSnappedLikeThanos 3 pics, and had to morph them from dustmagnet to princess.  Love your idea Sis.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos
    A changing dress !!!! Pure genius! Id imagine, like auras, I’d would be in a loop so it goes old/gross clothes to stunning dress to gross clothes to stunning dress . 💗💗💗 You are honestly amazing Glu should just hire you now 💞
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos obsessed with you and this idea! It’s so perfect!!! 
  • Options
    Alannah007Alannah007 Registered Users 12 Posts
    i couldn't get the idea of a transforming dress out of my mind so what did homegirl do? homegirl does what she does best when shes feeling a lil down and made a thing that shows how the dress could be done in 3 separate stages and cost less time animating.
    almost like a wearable gif, which now that i think of it doesnt sound very "magical" but uhhhh y'know... having trouble adding all the images so bear with me here if it takes 2-3 posts-
    cinder-hella lit stage 1

I wish they had a LOVE option because omfg! I LOVE YOUR DESIGN!!!! sheesh, you are soo hilarious, sweet, and  talented!? I stan @SisSnappedLikeThanos ! (p.s. You snap harder than Thanos 🤪) 
    ALANNAH
    KKH A+++ Level 39
    Daily iOS KKH player since June 2014
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Im in desperate need of new vampire fangs. The ones from last year were so intense and the other ones are just outdated! I would love like a teeth accessory that can be applied to any lips! (Or just a usable vampire lip)
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Blowing kiss aura or just kiss aura! 
     Not as talented as you guys but you get the picture 🤣
    💋    💋💋    💋
        💋.  ☺️    💋
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter