Options

KK:H Weekday TB - 8/26/19 - Dog Days of August

Comments

• Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Dye in my first box and now this in my second 🙄 why do I waste my time. It's not even like I had a real chance to get anything good. I want one of those cute chokers! Or stars! I could at least do something with even energy

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Absolute GARBAGE..... this one got me one step closer to 40 energy! The partnership tiles need to die!! Glu are you joking?? 

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I’m sorry @charlottegold 😐 I get how annoying it must be for really long-term players to get partnership tiles towards stuff like energy. However I’m desperate to get some partnership tiles because I still have many items that I haven’t had the chance to collect from partnerships! And it’s been months since I even saw one in a palette. 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @charlottegold after you collect the energy for Miraggio Grande, you get the robe!! That is one positive! 

However, I agree - partnerships need a re-haul with either new clothes (please!), or to just go away because it is pointless to get 40 energy...
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Rikk same! I have 3 that i am missing and i haven't seem them in months.. I am pretty sure the gold chauetu nuit does not exist anymore! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have a number of clos in Partnerships that have 2 or the 3 tiles.  Now I only get tiles for /3 energy or stars.  But I smile when  I get dye. So not a dress tile....but it can help dye something!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    edited August 2019
    1st black box: kstars 
    2nd black box: cash
    gold box: energy
    TB: shoes I likely won’t use. Would’ve preferred either the first or second box instead

My attempt at styling the shoes. At least I‘m rockin them in Prague!

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love painted toe nails!   Thank you so much for this! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Can’t wait! 🙈 @KalindaKing 💕 

And those are my boxes so far:

I was excited for the pink dye the most since pink is my favourite colour ever and I rarely get the pink dye from my boxes, it’s usually purple, purple and purple. 😅 I dyed the skirt pink that we got the last weekend by the way, now my doll looks like a real Barb. 😭💕

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Rikk @thelifeofRaeRae @soundspretty i agree with all of you!
    I’d be super thrilled if I got a dress or something but 1/3rd of 40 energy is ridiculous. People get upset when 40 energy is in their gold box and this is like getting 15 energy bolts. It’s stupid. If partnership tiles need to be in the gold box they must be limited imo. Whenever this happens it’s the most frustrating result. 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I have so many questions!? Excited about the idea of a pedicure on the doll’s feet. But will the dye also dye the shoes ? IE shoes been dyed red will it also have red toenails, or will the red dye affect the nails but not the shoes? 
    If we are getting pedicures, why not add to makeup like fingernails? Then the coloured toenails can be paired with other sandals. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Nobody:
    Glu: Did someone say energy in gift boxes? 

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited August 2019
    This is the first time we're introducing pedicures. It will be attached to the new shoes, rather than a new feature like how manicures work. If you dye the shoes, it will change the color of the shoes and the toe nail polish. In the weekend event, they'll be the first earnable item, so they're really easy to get. I encourage you to play around with the shoes in the wardrobe and preview it with the dyes, so you can see how it works. Then you can share more feedback!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

Talk about disappointing.
    I'm going to take this moment to again complain: why do I never get tiles and daily box clothing items in my DAILY BOXES where they should be, but they're all over my TB boxes??? What's the point of making them daily box items?? I literally only ever get energy and kash and VIP tiles which are useless to me since I'm not VIP so why are those even in my boxes in the first place?

FIX IT. 
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    the toe polish is definitely exciting but I want separate toe polish! and what would be really cool is the ability to go bare foot, for at the beach, swimming, etc
    iOS platform
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm so jealous of people who see TB items in their black boxes. Here were mine: 😔

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I feel your pain @katiealexandraa! It makes no sense to have pallets just like that when I’ve obviously seen other gold boxes and even some black boxes have items that I do not own. What is the point!?
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Gold box

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    zepphrius said:
    Dye in my first box and now this in my second 🙄 why do I waste my time. It's not even like I had a real chance to get anything good. I want one of those cute chokers! Or stars! I could at least do something with even energy

My GOLD box. At least glu heard me about the energy I guess. I hate to be this negative, but it really sucks to grind for palettes like these. Games are supposed to be fun, and this really isn't

On a different note, thank you @KalindaKing for the early spoilers! I'm excited to see how the shoes look