๐ŸŽ† KK:H v10.4 Update - Birthday & Costumes & Fun

1181920212224Next

Comments

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

Halloween party in the Hills with @mikaylachimo @LindaVB and @webra ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽƒ
  • Amy_RamirezAmy_Ramirez Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I meant to post this!! I really want this Halloween Cat costume!!ย 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Amy_Ramirez did you mean to post these in this thread?
    iOS
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    For the last few weeks I havenโ€™t been able to watch a video for a free box. It only gives me the option to buy another one even if I am on strong wifi.ย and also today I was only able to watch 4 of my 5 videos I know I started with 250 and I just watched 4 videos and it shows this
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @alyssa123 We're aware that some players are having issues with videos and looking into it.

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited October 2019
    We've released a mini update for iOS, which you'll see later today. Please check the App Store and Google Play to get the latest bug fixes.

EDIT: iOS update is coming soon, Android will be released another day
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Does anyone know how long this dress will be available for?
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @lindz_kayla3711 forever!!!!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts

Is this headpiece supposed to be Maleficent? Because if it is, the horns arenโ€™t right. What is it if it isnโ€™t Maleficent? How should I style it if I only have this one piece?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    They canโ€™t rip off maleficent because of copyright, so itโ€™s just a similar look. Wear it with black gowns like you did. In game it came with a deep red gown, glowing necklace, and raven.
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.