targeted ads

brooklyn9194brooklyn9194 1 PostsRegistered Users, Member
hi! i have been trying to use the fast recharge and the free kstars options by watching ads but the game says i am unable to receive targeted ads and that i should change that in the options menu but when i go there and click on Ads nothing happens. i dont seem to have this problem on other games or apps and the limited ad tracking option on my phone is disabled. i tried messaging  support but they only gave me info on what limited ad tracking is :( 
did anybody have this problem before? how should i solve it? please help me

Comments

• ActualStargirlActualStargirl 26 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I have the same problem, the button doesn't work on the new phone so I had to put it back on the old one. Neither does the "ads" button work in the settings menu. Hopefully they'll fix it!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator 23,460 PostsModerators
    I can ask the GluGods about this.  Thanks for the screenshot and hope to get an answer for you, or some help.  ;)  Sorry for the inconvenience.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator 3,228 PostsModerators
    edited October 8
    Hey, we hoped that issue would be fixed in the new update. Can you let us know if it helped? Did you get iOS 13? Did you tap on opt in?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
  • cntarrcntarr 923 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @KalindaKing I don’t have any video option or offer wall😢
  • ActualStargirlActualStargirl 26 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @KalindaKing it works for me now, thanks to the team for fixing it! 😊