🎈🎁🍾KK:H Weekend Event -10/18/19 - Happy Birthday Kim - Let's Party!!!

Comments

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    No idea why people disagreed with @CryingKim inspo post, it's the same dress Kim wore in Vogue Arabia a few months ago. Sadly Glu's version is lacking detail and less impactful.

Also the sci-fi braid is from the same shoot:

maybe they hate cardi?? 😅 its the same dress tho its just that i haven’t thought of kim’s vogue shoot haha. I also think that Glu should’ve added the gloves.

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited October 2019
    CryingKim said:
    AliBryant said:
    No idea why people disagreed with @CryingKim inspo post, it's the same dress Kim wore in Vogue Arabia a few months ago. Sadly Glu's version is lacking detail and less impactful.

Also the sci-fi braid is from the same shoot:

maybe they hate cardi?? 😅 its the same dress tho its just that i haven’t thought of kim’s vogue shoot haha. I also think that Glu should’ve added the gloves.
    I LOVE when people post inspo pics (so thank you!), but I’d assume most of the disagrees were because the rendition in the game is SO bad it’s almost unrecognizable. (Although who ever knows why people disagree, it’s pretty lame tbh). 

But Glu used to be good about actually making the in-game clothes look like the inspo; now it’s just so cheap and little effort (ESPECIALLY for something as ultra high-fashion as a Vogue cover). 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Im also a bit disappointed, there was so much hype about kims birthday,  and nothing is really special about any of these. Even the handheld is a little underwhelming, the plate is a bit awkward.
    I really love braids so i will try and get that GB hairstyle even tho its not the nicest, i just love braids.
    Im most dissapointed in the shop my closet option. Thats the only outfit i really wanted, for the skelton face make up and its locked away to me as i dont like to make in game purchases. 
    Enjoy the weekend everyone! I have a busy weekend ahead so its good timing for me, i wont miss anything i really like. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Yay for bringing back the Halloween SMC! Does this mean that it IS possible to bring back those older SMCs we’ve all been begging for? I hope so 😭
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Was the TS prize already revealed? Maybe I missed it. I hope those are good at least, even tho we all know ticket buyers will get them lol.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @jhabs I have that same concern, I hope @KalindaKing can give the feedback to the team that even though items are made available in the limited gift boxes, they should still be made available for diamonds on the year anniversary of the update they arrived in, like everything else.
    iOS
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I really like the cake and lip color, especially since nudes are trending again and such an essential part of KKW Beauty. 

The earnables are underwhelming to me, but I'm intrigued by some of the kollection items. Like @AliBryant
    said I also wish the bangs on the cat ears weren't choppy. Also I've been wanting a black cat that's not in a purse this whole time, and I guess I got it with this LOL so a good lesson in being super specific. When I saw "Pretty In Pearl" as the kollection name, I expected to see some pearls so that was a bit jarring. I guess it's because of the dye bundle? 
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    KKH_Jenny said:
    Queonnah said:
    I have no words 😶 

Uhhhhh, I found some. 
    They're nice but I don’t feel like it’s oof enough for Kim’s birthday. 
    TBH I don’t think anything is even nice. The earnables scream “Walmart clearance rack.” I’d literally never dress that boring anywhere, especially not with those hideous flip flops (much less to my—or god forbid KKW’s—birthday party)! 
    I think the earnables for the SYS are worse but hey! 

@VampireBarbie everything is "possible" it's just Glu deciding not to give us what we want :D 
    iOS
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Echoing the majority of other posters- virtually every item is a let down. Of course Glu couldn’t make the birthday cake handheld an earnable, no that would be too much to ask. Big yawn, very anti climactic after all the hype. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Decided to go for a black swan look for Halloween 😍🖤🦢🎃and pls dont mind my angry face but I was trying to get into character since I'm a baddie ballerina for Halloween lol :lol:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @MollyMonroe I think the pretty in pearl is in reference to the pearls on the eye makeup in the bundle. 
    IOS Player 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH
    Ahhh, I get it now. Big thanks to @Rikk for sharing that close-up. Yes, those eyes will look especially great if we ever get that sci-fi SYS (I can come up with 10 sci fi looks in my mind right now.)
    @KalindaKing Is the sparkler on the cake animated like our regular sparkler? I hope so!

iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @MollyMonroe I’ll never stop campaigning with you for a sci-fi galaxy SYS!
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Would have been better if the switched the earnable and gb ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the cake handheld and lip color 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @GluAdmin this speaks for itself so please switch the cake and shoes 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @cntarr serious question here - has Glu ever swapped GB and earnable items before?
    ~ iOS player ~
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing Is the sparkler on the cake animated like our regular sparkler? I hope so!

Yes, I believe it's animated!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing is the cake going to be switched? And thanks for the call!!
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    @KalindaKing please give us past Kims Birthday Events items!
    @Suri_Madden well I would think they would because this forum is for feedback, spoilers, and people enjoying a game and lately none of us have been enjoying the game. We can’t stop playing though because we are all addicted and if you want the cake swapped then don’t discourage Glu or any of the dolls I know we will probably stick with the shoes but I’m going to try. So sorry if you don’t have hope but some of us do.
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @cntarr I think you misunderstood intentions of my question - I was really curious if something like this happened again, as this would be a really good sign.
    I don’t really know how my question could discourage others, but sorry if it did!
    ~ iOS player ~
    @Suri_Madden oh no I’m so sorry your question came off a little sarcastic so I did misunderstand so I’m sorry