Options

🗳️🎃SYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! 👻🦇

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    julia19 said:
    I can’t decide if I should use my diamonds to buy the genie costume or save my diamonds for something else that I can use all year round...

agree for the genie costume

like if i should save my diamonds for something I can use all year 
    I have the genie costume and 12 diamonds is a nice price for it, but I also hardly take it out of my closet since it's all one piece. If I were you I'd save and if you regret it later, let me know and I'll submit it even if it's in June lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    julia19 said:
    I can’t decide if I should use my diamonds to buy the genie costume or save my diamonds for something else that I can use all year round...

agree for the genie costume

like if i should save my diamonds for something I can use all year 
    I have the genie costume and 12 diamonds is a nice price for it, but I also hardly take it out of my closet since it's all one piece. If I were you I'd save and if you regret it later, let me know and I'll submit it even if it's in June lol
    Yeah I agree, I do like the genie outfit and it’s a good price but I probably won’t use it after this Halloween event 
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’ve never had a T$ group like this. It’s so discouraging. My “costumes” are tanking. The top 3 are hundreds of points ahead of the rest of us. I may not bother to complete this one, the ticket overkill has got to stop. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    my nr 1 already has over the 800 points. Chill girl, we’re al 600/700 points behind you, no need to worry!!🙄😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options

So to my surprise, I had 2 tickets left and I wouldn’t be me if I would use them right away😂 But I think with this event you have to if your group full with ticket buyers, to stay at least in the top 5. I hope that I survive and get the outfit!
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 3. Plus TS board😒
  • Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    My first 3 looks did pretty great, I'm gonna use this dress as much as possible since it got me hight votes twice. In case you need inspo!

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    Has anyone tried the Kylie outfit? Idk what to submit with it, I wish we had some make up or lipstick my doll could hold lol 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    Has anyone tried the Kylie outfit? Idk what to submit with it, I wish we had some make up or lipstick my doll could hold lol 
    What Kylie outfit? We do have a see through purse with make up in, but im not sure if it will work. Can you send me a screenshot of the Kylie outfit and I can see what I can do for you @beachespeaches 🌸
  • Options
    @Scarletkkh you’re the best! I totally forgot about that little purse til you said that. That’s the closest I own to cosmetic items 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    Thats perfect @beachespeaches . I hope you get a ton of votes. I love the idea of that as a Halloween outfit😍
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Someone with 500+ votes popped out of nowhere in my group. Amazing how it instantaneously brings the fun down about 70%
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Ugh, and now I have a ticket buyer 🙄 they really do suck the fun out of the game, but I’d rather they pop up now than at the last minute. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I need help guys, this is the worse I’ve done in a sys, my average is 39 😰 any help?

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    All 3 is cute and on theme. I dont see anything that you could have changed. You are not the problem here, the voters are. Maybe try some dark halloween looks. I honestly dont know what the voters want. All I can say is that those 3 looks deserved more votes. @pilirositolam
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @mikaylachimo same girl. I woke up to the doll @600 votes and I am like bye bye hair. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I need help guys, this is the worse I’ve done in a sys, my average is 39 😰 any help?

Your looks were super cute, there is nothing wrong with them. The voters seems to vote for dark Halloween costumes like witches, vampires, Gothic in general. You should try that 😊
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Options

Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Looks 1-3. I’m a little bummed my Ariel look didn’t do better since it’s one of my favorites. 

I play on iOS 
  • Options
    FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Could any of you guys plz show how this dress looks with black dye? Thanks 💋

• Options
    IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts

I play on iOS 
  • Options
    FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Thanks @IzzaBee 💕