🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    simoon said:

so uh, is there any explanation for this? i dont really like my account hacked by admins?
    This happens to me too!! 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Happend to me as well.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    The password thing happened to me as well, and I really feel like I have no reason to trust Glu at this point, so the timing is perfect
    hackers can burn in hell
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
     I'm not Buying tickets And im surprised with my ts group I havent done this well for a while 🥰... too bad im not crazy for the ts prize 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love the beautiful backdrop in this SYS! Here are some looks so far:

I really wish the wine glass was available for purchase for male dolls! It’s been a long time since it was introduced. Hopefully Black Friday?
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Surprisingly, I have no ticket buyers for now and I'm 1st. I wonder how long it'll stay like that lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I literally have NO idea how you all end up in groups with no TBs lol it has never happened to me😫 
    I ussually start a couple hours late. But i do it because i get off university late at night so i start very late. That is not a wuarranty because i got tbs too even if i start the next day so i think its like lottery 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 5-8. I'm in first now but I have one tb for sure in my group, maybe two. I don't know if it will last 🤷‍♀️

Android
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    My looks have been totally uninteresting so I just smashed everything together into this very carefully crafted collage.

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @mikaylachimo WOW I love every single one of those looks. I’m a sucker for coordination 😍 

My latest looks below, the last one is my only score below 50. My average is over 51! No first or second place for me this week but that’s okay, I’ll play for diamonds and dye ✨

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I think I spotted the beautiful @KaylaJ

that is def me and thank you for the vote. i can only imagine some people may be suspicious that it's not me but my clone lol. unfortunately my "popular" pick got 39 votes but right now I'm just trying to get the earnables. My TS is a slaughterhouse. Lord knows I've been in those situations where I got into a bidding war and was like y'know what, I don't care if I spend so much, I want to win! mentality but goodness. The top 5 all have over 500 pts and someone has to lose and several other people will get shoes after spending who knows how much.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Real housewives of KKH vibes 💁🏼‍♀️
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    look #5 - #10. currently 125 points away from the white dress and holding 1st place in TS. fingers crossed for no last minute TBs 🤞🏼

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Curious @KKHGaia what is your TS board looking like 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @JaelynJax as of current:

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

I have over a 50 average and I will soon be back in third place after the TBs in second and third place overtake me. I really hate this system. Documenting this moment where I am on first bc I know it won’t last lol 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    KKHGaia said:
    @JaelynJax as of current:

I see you passed your initial ticket buyer from your previous post the other day. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Why the disagrees on her post? Curious if I’m not seeing something?
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @EmCharlotte I voted for your last look but I wasn’t sure if it was you! It wasn’t the popular pick tho 🤔
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @pilirositolam oh thank you so much for voting!! It’s a repeat of my first outfit haha shame it wasn’t popular but it still did okay! Maybe people are getting bored of my florals and white hats 😂 🌸 
    @pilirositolam oh thank you so much for voting!! It’s a repeat of my first outfit haha shame it wasn’t popular but it still did okay! Maybe people are getting bored of my florals and white hats 😂 🌸 
    I have loved all of your looks! 😍 My doll has worn the white hat from look 2-11, and I’m pretty sure I’ll use it until I finish the event 😂
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @pilirositolam I say “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”! That hat is the best 75K I ever spent! 

I love your looks too, seems the flowy pastel dresses are working for us both!!! I might try some shorter dresses soon, I can’t win unless I use extra tickets so my scores from now don’t really matter!! 
    edited November 2019
    @EmCharlotte totally agree! Thanks girl 💓 I’m sticking to what’s working for me because I finally caught up both ticket buyers in my group, I hope they don’t buy more tickets but that’s just me being naive 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

All of my looks so far. Yes im obsessed with the new hair🙈. Some of these looks I did when I was still half asleep so I did them quickly just to go back to bed.😂. Look 4 was inspired by @kkh_clarice . Her doll looked super cute in that dress but it didnt work for me🤦‍♀️😂. My TS group is okay, seems like we just have one spot stealer. I might make 2nd place if im lucky enough to get good scores on my last few looks. But im happy to just stay in the top 5. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.