🗳️SYS - 11/14/19 - Let's Tour the Winery!🍷🥂

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    By the way i also dont get why all the disagrees on her post lol @ellyelephant . Maybe we are just missing something.
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Just hoping for TBs to stop right now ):

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Looks 9,10, and 11 have all scored 55 votes?!?! I’m honestly shocked. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten that high of a score in SYS, let alone 3 in a row. I’m making these looks half asleep since I get my tickets right when I wake up and before I go to sleep. Unfortunately there is a ticket buyer in 1st place so I‘ll only be winning the shoes. I don’t mind coming in 2nd this week since I don’t care for the TS dress but it still sucks knowing I would be coming in 1st if ticket buying wasn’t a thing. Hate this new SYS format so much :(
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Looks 1 - 11. Had a hit of a shaky start this SYS, but I've recovered a bit. Naturally, I don't have a cat's chance in hell at the top prizes because of psycho TBs, but hey 🤷🏼‍♀️, that's the Glu way now! 

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    How many tickets are we supposed to finish the event with? Assuming it was started within first hour 
    - Emmy
    @Bear_KKH 14. Im not sure how we got 15 last time but it seems to be back to 14.
    @Scarletkkh Ok that sounds right. I was preoccupied and let two tickets stack but must have not been for long bc I should still be getting a 14th ticket. Didn't know if they decided to make it 15 permanently 🤪
    - Emmy
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Looks 9-12. I need to get at least 52 on my last two looks to get the earnable dress. What do you reckon my chances are? I don’t want to break out the gowns but if I want the dress they might be my only option. 
    Haven’t checked my TS board, so no clue what other people in group are like. Think I’m hovering around 5th place which is ok but not too fussed.

I play on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Looks 5-12:

I even managed to pass the ticketbuyers in my group yesterday! Hoping this time it will last...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 7 to 12. If it wasn't for ticket buyers I'd probably be first...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    @Bear_KKH a person can only wish, right? Lol we wont be that lucky😂
    @MarianiPoizen I'm in the same boat. I need to atleast get 45 on my remaining looks. I'm currently sitting on a ticket stumped lol. I'm thinking I might shell out the 75k on the white hat and hope it'll be good enough paired with some dresses bc I really want the white dress. Not really caring as much for the TS dress. My groups first place was snagged by a tb right away so there was no chance for me anyway and I can live without the boots.
    - Emmy
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Wonder how this will play out 
    Should I risk this for my next ticket??
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    UGHHH 🙄

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @CryingKim Same here! 🤡

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @tackus88 yikes, this is why it’s always best to be honest with the forum lol there is always a chance you wind up with some other forum members!! 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Looks 7-12, just passed the TBs again, this is quite stressful 👀🥱

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @CryingKim haha same, thanks god I still have one ticket in 6 hours so I will have the dress anyway but this is so frustrating 🙄
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

Went with this instead. 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I said I wouldn't complain about SYS anymore, but it's impossible when they take their place in a very boring way. I was in a quiet group with legitimate girls that we were in a good fight with all appearances on the theme and when suddenly a doll that wasn't on TS came up buying tickets, taking my first place and making the girl from the fifth place lost her seat and shoes, i managed to pass her now and went to check her appearance, she bought more tickets changed clothes 3 times already. I don't care about the awards because it's not my style, but after the failure of the last SYS, I'd be happy to win something.
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I don’t enjoy SYS that much anymore since these ticketbuyers that win the firts place with horrible out of theme outfits (as i have this week). When the winner, ticketbuyer or not, actually put some effort and have great outfits on theme, i don’t mind that much, but in situations like this...is frustating, even is just a game... I think is the first time i didn’t put an effort myself creating great outfits, as i used to. And this is sad...
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    *sigh*
    All my looks are FLOPPING!!!
    My heighest score so far is 36 and my lowest is 28 x.x
    Im crying on the inside... This is TRAUMATIC!!! Im re-living the Country Club SYS all over again :'(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    I finally got the white dress with my 13th ticket and I am, at least momentarily, 1st in my group but there are two, possibly three TB. 
    My average is 46, I hope to score really good with my last ticket 🤞 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @CryingKim @FilipaKKH @Stefani_H I'm on the same boat with you dolls! I wanted to use this dress for my last look because I'm literally out of options but well 💁🏼‍♀️😭
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    tackus88 said:
    So I was analyzing my TS group till now and there were 3 ticket buyers, I bypassed 2 of them. But new ticket buyer popped out of nowhere. And... surprise surprise, the ticket buyer is member of the forum, who states that she is against the ticket buying. I will not mention her, I don't think that someone should be shaming her about buying tickets.
    But stating that you are with us while secretly buying tickets... not cool😒
    Ticket buying is not against the rules, but if you come across any cheaters, I hope that info would be sent to Glu for investigation.  Cheating is not victimless.  We can all agree on that, right?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.