Reality show house

miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
Hi there! 

So I’m wanting to buy a new house, mainly to have a change of scenery. After the bel air mansion, which is the best for reality shows? 

I see that calabasas can have 7 guests but that’s the count for parties. How many can it have for reality shows? Or do all houses have the same amount of guests for reality?

thanks in advance!! 
iOS Player

Comments

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Hey! So, Bel Air is always the best choice for reality shows, because it’s the only place you can finish a 3-hour show using only 19 energy total.

You can invite four guests, each of which fill up a star on their own, and then provided you have the bonus gold star, it’s extremely quick to complete.

Invite guests at the following: living room, dining room, pool, and foyer.

edit: aside from clicking on each guest, ONLY click on “make small talk” and “funny one liner,” which are 1 and 2 energy. That’s the unique BelAir combo that makes it the quickest way to finish a show with the least possible energy. Let me know if I explained this poorly! 
    Oops, “unfiltered comment,” NOT “make small talk.” I need coffee!
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Thank you so much @KKH_Jenny

I’ll stick with bel air for reality and get a different one that allows 7 guests for parties. 

I’m just getting bored of the same house all the time! Lol.
    iOS Player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @KKH_Jenny  I did;t understand ‘the unfiltered comment’ but thanks for answering her question and you can small talk.  Small talk makes the forum a little closer and more I intimate.  Happy Small Talk Saturday!  <3
    & hi @miahepburn.  

edut...   proof that flue brain is real!  Unfiltered comment and small talk are actions. Lol.  I thought you were editing yourself Jenny. LoI have been tapping for si long I don’t read the tap-able anymore. My bad
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @miahepburn No problem! I can’t honestly remember how many guests the other houses can contain for the reality shows, since I always do them at BelAir. However, I know many of them allow seven people for parties, but I can’t remember which of those either (so basically I’m completely unhelpful, sorry)!

However, if you just want a change of scenery, the luxury apartment in Milan is gorgeous and cheap! 
    Feel better soon @kokokokonut!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Venice also has 7 for a party, but since 9 guests in bel air does a whole 3 hour party for 36 energy, and the 2 extra guests give the extra bonus points as well...so if you’re looking for value energy wise, Bel Air is the way to go.   Seoul  is lovely with 7 I think.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary