🗳️SYS 11/21/19 - Aren't We 'Pretty in Pastels'?

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    I haven't seen the triple threat deal pop up yet, maybe it's not happening this week? Fingers crossed because I really like the TS dress 🤞
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • EloiseAnnEloiseAnn New Member Registered Users 59 Posts
    Off to a good start!nners 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,170 Posts
    I haven't seen the triple threat deal pop up yet, maybe it's not happening this week? Fingers crossed because I really like the TS dress 🤞
    Further up someone posted it is 
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • tackus88tackus88 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I don't know if I have any ticket buyers in my group yet, but there is definitely some serious opponents 💪 
    I'm inlove with the hair and eye color of one of them 😍😍

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,062 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Sorry for the low quality but I actually loveeee the prizes, especially the TS hair 😍 good luck to everyone in the event! ❤️

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 360 Posts
    omfg I just wasted 5 pink dyes accidentally on a random dress. this is not a good start for me lol
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,170 Posts
    I wish they showed you which ones were dyed 🤦‍♀️ like a little icon on the side for the color 
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,637 Posts
    No one in any of my groups has points yet.  At least my androids aren't grouped together.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
    #KalindasCallsMadeMoreSense

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    tackus88 said:
    I don't know if I have any ticket buyers in my group yet, but there is definitely some serious opponents 💪 
    I'm inlove with the hair and eye color of one of them 😍😍

I hope this eye color and the lavander hair color are in the black friday sale 😢 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    Huh it still hasn't shown up in my game, I just restarted it too 🤷 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    No one in any of my groups has points yet.  At least my androids aren't grouped together.
    same
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,637 Posts
    If you are looking for the triple threat offer try andrebootyoyrdevice. If it still hasnt popped up I'll fi d out what you can do. 
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
    #KalindasCallsMadeMoreSense

• webrawebra Experienced Member Registered Users 647 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Every time I see someone on my ranking wearing 1st place prizes from past SyS Im like "yeahhh cool"

I just hope to be able to get the dress, srsly its gorgeous. 
    Lol - I feel that way a lot. I didn't vote for a doll because she had that ponytail with bangs from a SYS or two ago and her outfit seemed too "basic" for me.

I was just thinking about all our personal biases when voting on dolls in SYS. I wonder how many of us are still bitter about not winning a few TS items and just can't seem to vote for dolls wearing them, especially from the most recent SYS.

I play on iOS.  A+++   FB: Webra Aubrey (message me to friend)
  • Kylie.BKylie.B New Member Registered Users 87 Posts
    Huh it still hasn't shown up in my game, I just restarted it too 🤷 

@DoloresWyatt it'll pop up after you submitted your first ticket
    iOS player 📱
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link  https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902 ❤️
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator Moderators 3,887 Posts
    If you don't see the Triple Threat promo window, submit a look, exit Show Your Style and go back to your main game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 2,065 Posts
    I already have 2 ticket buyers in my group yay 🥳🥳🥳🥳😒
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

I feel I don’t even gonna get the dress 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    I already have one ticket buyer, goodbye to the hair I guess.
    🌸 Android daily player since February 2019 | LVL 31 🌸
    Add me on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013664024059

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 755 Posts

I feel that the one in the forum disagreeing with our posts giving up w/ this sys is in the mood “the sys just started don’t give up bc of the tb” and it makes me laugh 
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 455 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I love the theme! And unfortunately for me, I also love all the items, especially TS, but we’ll worry about that later 🥴

I think we have tons of pastel clothes in our closets, not to mention all the items we can dye champagne/ice blue!

That first look is like everything to me. Is that dress VIP? I've never seen it.

Also, I remember that hair is from one of the first new format SYS and I didn't have access to it at the time, does anyone know if it's available for diamonds now?
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Nobody in my TS group is really doing pastel colors at all. I’m generally confused 🤷‍♀️ 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,047 Posts
    I Have someone in my top 5 that's been in my group before, and was a tb (not a forum user.) Someone posted her in their top 5 last SYS thread showing her as a tb, so I know she's pulling out her wallet this time yet again for that TS hair, so I assume she'll be taking first place unless she is outbid. Hopefully I can just make top 5, that's all I can wish for 🤞🏼Currently in first place, but it won't last 🤧
    - Emmy
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    thallisa said:
    I love the theme! And unfortunately for me, I also love all the items, especially TS, but we’ll worry about that later 🥴

I think we have tons of pastel clothes in our closets, not to mention all the items we can dye champagne/ice blue!

That first look is like everything to me. Is that dress VIP? I've never seen it.

Also, I remember that hair is from one of the first new format SYS and I didn't have access to it at the time, does anyone know if it's available for diamonds now?
    The first dress can actually be purchased in the kloset!
    🌸 Android daily player since February 2019 | LVL 31 🌸
    Add me on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013664024059

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 472 Posts

Wow okay I get it