Options

Too Many Projects?

lifeonmarslifeonmars Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Hi so I love this game, but I am having a little trouble keeping up with all my projects. Right now I have 37, and when doing tasks I start from the oldest and try to work my way to the top. It seems though for every new task, 3 more pop up, and I don't like having so many on my screen. Is this because I recently started and have to catch up on all the different storylines from all the updates? Or am I just not organizing right? :'(

Comments

• Options
    TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    It seems to be that way for a lot of us, myself included. Here is the solution I came up with.

What I started doing was looking at all the jobs that said ‘available soon’ then pressing call now so that it would be open for me to do it when I felt like it. It helped slow down the calls from Simon.

Then when Simon or whomever called about a new job a would watch for when it was available without paying ‘k’ stars. It was anywhere from 3- 24 hours. I press call now when it’s ‘available soon’.

So at this point I might have 8-10 jobs to choose from. I pick them based on the payout or length of time depending on how much time I have or money I need. I also chose based on the storyline I want to follow. 

At that point it I have the time I chose 2-4 (8 hour) jobs to do simultaneously. This works ok for me because I have a plane, lots of homes and animals so I travel around the world for energy. If you don’t have a plane then one 8 hour job at a time or 2 tops can be done. 

I got myself down to 13 doing this. I literally play the game all day everyday though. It gets so overwhelming and confusing when it’s 37 job. Good luck!

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• Options
    lifeonmarslifeonmars Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    TiaT said:
    It seems to be that way for a lot of us, myself included. Here is the solution I came up with.

What I started doing was looking at all the jobs that said ‘available soon’ then pressing call now so that it would be open for me to do it when I felt like it. It helped slow down the calls from Simon.

Then when Simon or whomever called about a new job a would watch for when it was available without paying ‘k’ stars. It was anywhere from 3- 24 hours. I press call now when it’s ‘available soon’.

So at this point I might have 8-10 jobs to choose from. I pick them based on the payout or length of time depending on how much time I have or money I need. I also chose based on the storyline I want to follow. 

At that point it I have the time I chose 2-4 (8 hour) jobs to do simultaneously. This works ok for me because I have a plane, lots of homes and animals so I travel around the world for energy. If you don’t have a plane then one 8 hour job at a time or 2 tops can be done. 

I got myself down to 13 doing this. I literally play the game all day everyday though. It gets so overwhelming and confusing when it’s 37 job. Good luck!

Thank you! I appreciate it
  • Options
    KKxKABBSKKxKABBS Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I was wondering the same. I have a backlog of about 18 tasks at any one time but I don’t have the resources or the time to be able to manage more than one at a time.