The REAL About VIP

Moacha1913Moacha1913 8 PostsRegistered Users, Member
I want to know do you actually get 2 Ks stars daily or are they only in the boxes and you may or may not get them. Also in terms of the 15+ clothes items on the first level do you actually get them or are those just a possibility again in the boxes and you may or may not get them? What do you actually get if you sign up for the VIP level? Not possible - but actual items received monthly for the money we pay for? 

I am considering joining, but I want to know because the description is extremely vague and not clear.

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv 1,149 PostsRegistered Users, Member
     this screenshot from earlier in the month answers a few of your questions

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 58/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
  • Moacha1913Moacha1913 8 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Thank you. I appreciate knowing the answers about the k stars. 😁 Now I just have to get the answers about the clothing items.
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
    You typically get a 1 hour gig each month and you get your items after completing the gig.. (not sure if you have to 5 star it, but it's just a 1 hour gig so I always made sure I did)
    Addicted
  • Moacha1913Moacha1913 8 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Thank you so much for this information, it is so helpful. Are you a VIP member?
    Yes.. I have the gold. :)
    Addicted
  • Mzbreezy88203Mzbreezy88203 2 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    How can I earn more money. It’s hard to purchase new clothes or buy houses when I’m not getting enough cash.
    3 hour reality show at Bel Aire! That's the key to almost everything. :)
    Addicted