💄👗2020 Fashion & Beauty Suggestions💡

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Cate ‘s IVH dress with electric blue eyeshadow that matches the dress. 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

A lei of white flowers. 
    IOS Player 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts

Out of all of the recent suggestions, this is seriously one of the best dresses I have ever seen 😍😍😍 give us puffy sleeves and ruffles!!
    I wanted to introduce Filipiniana! I feel like the game could use a little bit of culture so why not introduce something from my native land? These are some modern examples! Gorgeous puffy sleeves, structured tailoring and refined Filipina elegance 💖

• alexis_kkh_alexis_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I don’t know if these were posted before me but I think Elsa Hosk’s taste is amazing. I would love to see the purple feathers dress.
    I would love to see this one but more as a gown. The upper part is gorgeous and also the colour.

I would also like to see more “creative in shape” dresses I don’t know how to call it exactly. 😅 
    Armani Privé 2020 Couture show really had some gems.

• elenaa63kkhelenaa63kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts

Gucci tights
    iOS
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    ignore the sold out signs that i couldn’t crop out but i’d love some cute, girly dresses & two piece sets 🥺

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    edited May 2020

Don’t know if this was suggested earlier cause I can’t keep up with 2000 new posts of this thread lol but I would love if we could get some Bottega Veneta accessories like these ones 🤩
    edited May 2020
    I’ve been craving for more avant-garde, conceptual and outlandish fashions lately and I would especially love for there to be an avant-garde themed SYS! I got to thinking about what designs I wanted to suggest and realized that there’s only one person I know that can pull off the exact looks I wanna see in game! She’s Poppy. She’s Poppy. She’s Poppy. She’s Poppy. She is Poppy. She’s Poppy. She’s Poppy. She is Poppy. She is Poppy. She’s Poppy. (Sorry just had to... I understand if you don’t get the reference 😂)

I really wanted a lot of Poppy’s looks because as a long time follower of hers, she’s had countless looks that I just adored. From the ultra-cute, high femme, pastel frou-frou of the (former) Bleach Blonde Baby (rip the blonde wig 😢) from her YouTube/Poppy.Computer era to the hardcore, experimental, post-genre/post-fashion glam of her Am I A Girl/I Disagree eras. I loooooooved so many!

Idk if Poppy’s looks have been suggested but I must assume they have because the hair from the bundle in Modern Monarch is literally from her! I also have seen her hair from her “Scary Mask” music video floating around. Also her giant heart shaped earrings from the same video! Anyway, to my suggestions!

From the YouTube/Poppy.Computer eras; the height of the pastel pink, hyper feminine, Barbie Bleach Blonde Baby. Girly, romantic, and campy.

From the Am I A Girl/I Disagree eras; Poppy goes back to her roots (literally) and gone is the platinum blonde hair and ruffles in favor of experimental makeup and hair, conceptual outfits and crazy silhouettes.

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @buriteri Aw thanks doll! I love it, love the sparkles, sleeves and ruffles! 💕🦋
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Since we could definitely use some more shorts options, I suggest these American Apparel high waisted watermelon shorts. Kylie wore them once upon a time. 
     American Apparel Shorts  Watermelon  Poshmark  shorts high waisted short shirt sunglasses fvkin pants watermelon
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    We Have a few long hairs with a lil updo, can we have maybe a short version of those?? Kinda like this!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    New here, hi everyone! :) Not sure if these items have already been suggested or possibly even introduced and I just missed them somehow, so I apologize in advance for any repetition. But I made an account because these looks have been on my mind a lot. 

1. Hailey Baldwin Bieber's Vivienne Westwood wedding rehearsal dress (!!!) The hairstyle too  <3

2. Kendall Jenner's cream & purple I Am Gia set (but as separates! so they can each be paired with other items)

3. Kendall Jenner's For Love & Lemons Dress

4. Kourtney in Thierry Mugler (!!!) and a Dion Lee corset

5. More corsets in general, specifically Vivienne Westwood corsets (as seen on Bella Hadid)

6. The Saks Potts coat but open with a crop top, as seen on Bella Hadid

7. This Oscar de la Renta Jacket as seen on Gabrielle Union 

8. This Christopher John Rogers top as seen on Tracee Ellis Ross (just the top, not the skirt)

9. These two Rosie Huntington-Whiteley eye looks

And overall just a waaaaay more separates. Lately we've been getting too many looks that could be separates but are paired together as a set instead which sucks because then your options to style them are limited. 
    Handheld

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇

Boots with tights

Entire look? (Not the glasses tho) 

Dress

edited May 2020
    ashleyy said:
    Entire look? (Not the glasses tho) 

This entire look is what the Paris Street Style SYS should have been!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.