⭐👗🖼️ 2020 KK:H Fashion Thread

124Next

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited May 18

I couldn’t sleep so here is my doll representing the seasons with the exact same outfit.

🍂❄️🍃☀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! ♡
    61 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 722 Posts
    @VampireBarbie your looks are so cute, heathers is one of my favorite movies 💖
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I love this so much! You did an amazing job recreating the characters! I love your attention to detail! 😍😍😍
    I play on iOS 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I don’t know why I only just discovered this fabulous thread! 😍 I decided I wanted to show off my personal style 💖 Or at least a certain aspect of it haha 😂 I don’t dress like this all the time, I like to think I’m quite well versed in many different styles. Anyway, Ganguro! A late 90s-early 00s Japanese style originating from the streets of Shibuya! Buriteri, the most famous Ganguro of the time, was largely credited to have been the inventor of Ganguro. And she’s also my namesake! The style is distinguished by it’s dark tan, bold makeup and provocative clothing. It’s thought that this style was a rebellion against traditional Japanese beauty standards and to a certain degree, a parody of Californian beauty. While a sub-style of the broader Gyaru style, Ganguro rose to popularity and even gave birth to more extreme styles such as Manba and Yamanba. Ganguro soon died out following the new millennium but has inspired many in modern times. A Ganguro cafe can be found in Shibuya, where men and women can get Ganguro makeovers from Ganguro girls. Drag Queen Trixie Mattel has credited Ganguro to have inspired her iconic makeup in some ways. And the style is featured in many animes!

Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to give light to one of my favorite styles 🙈 Maybe I can share my mental encyclopedia of fashion to everyone? Haha anyway, the looks!

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,186 Posts
    @ashleyy @IzzaBee thank you so much! 💛
    Daisy Darling
    Platform: iOS
    ♡ Add me here
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

Playing with colors is so much fun! Especially with pink, that’s my favorite color 💕🌸

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! ♡
    61 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 891 Posts
    Bored in the house and I’m in the house bored
    do I need to caption this or is it obvious?
                 iOS player 🇺🇸
    ✨PM to add me on FB✨
  • mynamescassidymynamescassidy Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    This is my current favorite look, and maybe the best one I’ve made yet. I’d love to see your dolls and what your favorite looks are!
  • HaileyRothHaileyRoth Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    currently feeling this icy look! latest VIP necklace really pulled it together c:

♥ Hailey Roth ★ Lvl. 30 ♦ iPadOS

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    This thread is underrated. Here are my favorite looks for different occasions. 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 391 Posts

Doll IGN: Quinn   

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 397 Posts
    These are my favourite looks 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 35 

• GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    edited August 2
    Having a Barbie moment.💕
  • kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,628 Posts
    Hi. Your doll looks lovely.  I’ll move this to the 2020 Fashion Thread. ;)
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
    #KalindasCallsMadeMoreSense

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 3,209 Posts
    My biggest enemy is me, pop a 911. 

My biggest enemy is me, ever since day 1. Pop a 911, pop another one. 
    IOS Player